breaking news

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9:10am 9:30am 10am 10:30 and no news, has the webmaster player groundsman with the keys overslept ?..with the Dayton signing it was on site at the crack of dawn on a Sunday morning. :bigcry:

Edited by BP1960

I hope the club haven't hyped that up for the last 24 hours!

Not really hyped it up though have they? Twitter, the likes of this place and people's imaginations have done that. They've run one story to say that a contract had been signed and they'd reveal more the following day. To give that some context, other stories in the last few days include Paul Black signing for Mansfield and something new in the club shop. They clearly would like to have more news given that we're now in the last few days of discounted season ticket sales but there isn't any.

Not really hyped it up though have they? Twitter, the likes of this place and people's imaginations have done that. They've run one story to say that a contract had been signed and they'd reveal more the following day. To give that some context, other stories in the last few days include Paul Black signing for Mansfield and something new in the club shop. They clearly would like to have more news given that we're now in the last few days of discounted season ticket sales but there isn't any.

What he said.

Matt Smith will not be at Latics next season. Immediately after the Everton game at BP it was obvious that someone in the Championship would take a chance on him, since he's out of contract.

I think you're reading too much into the tweets. Warby seemed to be responded to a tweet where someone asked if she was going to get a red carpet ahead of them going down to get their season tickets and Broady's going to a dinner at LCCC, hence the tux talk.

I was trying to highlight how these things can runaway and get a life of their own. No way Smith will stay.

I think it may be another Fishul typo, and its about a new sing-ing section....

Lets face it though, it has not been over hyped, everyone is expecting to be underwhelmed!

Might be waiting until the Chron is published,otherwise the paper would be a day late with the news.

I reckon this is why the James Dayton signing broke in the morning.

Edited by BP1960