breaking news

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But why? He's not in the country and was released by the club. I'd be surprised and a little disappointed - not because he's a bad player, but because it suggests we can't find a replacement and made a rash decision to release him (which is crazy this early in the closed season).

It'll be a new signing.

"Accepted terms for a new contract at Boundary Park" could mean that the signing hasn't played for Oldham before hence a "new" contract.

It'll be Vigurs but who will be standing next up him if LJs on holiday?!

If its an existing player who's extended or re-signed for us then I'd be seriously underwhelmed.

"Breaking News" should only be user for new faces or an existing player like Baxter who we thought would never sign for us.

The likes of Millar or Winchester should be announced with "oh by the way...." and announced immediately not leave us hanging until next day.

If it was Simpson then I'd question LJ on this because there's better out there and last season he proved just how hot and cold a player he is. We need players being consistent and leading from the front if paid a decent wage and taking a decent % of our budget.

Thought somebody else would have thrown in a Furman by now ! To me its got to be a player from last year who we maybe didnt expect to sign, ie Croft, Korey or Simpson, maybe big Matts had a change of heart. I dont see why they couldnt just announce it today ?

I would not be suprised if it was Matt Smith

At weets from Jenny and Billy: re red carpet and Broady joining in needing a tux.

B Matt Smith actor

C Matt Smith has been to Vegas and LA and came back last couple days. Thats ITV Matt Smith not BBC actor.

Either him or Paul Hollywood has won the contract for't pies.

I would not be suprised if it was Matt Smith

At weets from Jenny and Billy: re red carpet and Broady joining in needing a tux.

B Matt Smith actor

C Matt Smith has been to Vegas and LA and came back last couple days. Thats ITV Matt Smith not BBC actor.

Either him or Paul Hollywood has won the contract for't pies.

Matt Smith will not be at Latics next season. Immediately after the Everton game at BP it was obvious that someone in the Championship would take a chance on him, since he's out of contract.

I think you're reading too much into the tweets. Warby seemed to be responded to a tweet where someone asked if she was going to get a red carpet ahead of them going down to get their season tickets and Broady's going to a dinner at LCCC, hence the tux talk.

Matt Smith will not be at Latics next season. Immediately after the Everton game at BP it was obvious that someone in the Championship would take a chance on him, since he's out of contract.

I think you're reading too much into the tweets. Warby seemed to be responded to a tweet where someone asked if she was going to get a red carpet ahead of them going down to get their season tickets and Broady's going to a dinner at LCCC, hence the tux talk.

August really can't come soon enough!

What? You mean 2 + 2 doesn't equal 37? You have just destroyed the mathematical laws of a fans forum.