• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't get worked up about how many rows/tiers(!) are planned as I'm still in the showing-arse-on-town-hall-steps frame of mind.

And as has been discussed before, numerous times, we can't fill the seats we have. Less seats probably means more facilities that will actually bring some revenue.

Back to the original post - I too was surprised by the capacity of the new stand. Why not build big and replace the George Hill with a smaller, cheaper single tiered stand?

Get it built, nonetheless.

I would agree with this but my feeling is corney doesn't believe he will be here for the main stand to be done and see's that as someone elses problem/project.

Is it only me who had failed to realise that the new stand is going to have only 14 tiers of seats( the bottom section of the CRE has 13). Looks like you'll a paddock view and very wet!

'Looks like you'll a paddock view and very wet!'

My thoughts entirely.... when DRUNK!!

I would agree with this but my feeling is corney doesn't believe he will be here for the main stand to be done and see's that as someone elses problem/project.

Mr Hill,

How much is in the Playershare fund now?

Is LJ planning on using it?

Playershare is just short of 10k i believe (mike does accounting) LJ is excited about the scheme and will be letting it build up so he has a substantial amount to use and bring in a potential 'fans favourite' with it. He will also be attending our next meeting

Playershare is just short of 10k i believe (mike does accounting) LJ is excited about the scheme and will be letting it build up so he has a substantial amount to use and bring in a potential 'fans favourite' with it. He will also be attending our next meeting

How long before we can bring in Messi ?

Edited by BP1960

Is it only me who had failed to realise that the new stand is going to have only 14 tiers of seats( the bottom section of the CRE has 13). Looks like you'll a paddock view and very wet!

As a former front rower in the lookers, getting wet doesn't really bother me. If that was the case I'd stay home and watch premier greed.

As a former front rower in the lookers, getting wet doesn't really bother me. If that was the case I'd stay home and watch premier greed.

This a thousand times. Football is a game played outside during the winter months by men wearing shorts and T-shirts. I find the expectation that those that choose to go and watch this game should remain perfectly dry baffling.

Can't believe someone of your intelligence (lol) has realised this fact months after the rest of us?!

Once again you look a fool.