OWTB message board 1982 -1994

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm impressed with this OWTB bulletin board. Has anyone heard about this Internet thingy, it'll never catch on.

If only you had vision like me Jim, I reckon by the year 2013 it will be used by billions around the world.

:censored:ing Fanfare For The Common Man. It's dreadful. They need something more edgy, like Ride. or The Paris Angels to run out to. Prog rock :censored:e.

And this new shirt sponser too. Bovis. I mean, what a two-bit company no-one has ever heard of emblazoned on the shirt when we had a perfectly decent leading UK business in MAXWELL. It'll be that Alan Hardy's doing that. The jumped-up little squirt thinks he can do EVERYTHING behind the scenes at Latics he does.

I'm not going again until that tosser LEAVES.

I have a lot of faith in Maxwell, my pension is tied up with him, he's not likely to go under.

Royle is playing 2 holding midfielders in Milligan and Henry, it will never work, there's no goals in this team, we need a prolific goalscorer like David Currie of Nottingham Forest, not much hope of landing him though.

For sale, tickets on the British Rail Football Special to Stamford Bridge, face value (£5) PM me

Does that include refreshements ?...BTW Chelsea are a club on the way down, who's going to throw money at a club like that ?

Edited by BP1960

Losing 2-1 at home to bottom of the table Hull City next you be telling me in years to come they will be playing in a fancy stadium in the top flight of English football.

We can surly win the Fa cup if a tinpot side like Wimbledon can do it.