Korey Smith

Brilliant signing if true . His leadership qualities shone through last season constantly talking/encouraging to mellor belezika etc . Played loads of games for his age and has won promotion from this division . Ljs captain ?

I like wes but think smith has far more quality .

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few more in this mold and we will be a force this season.

In LJ we trust!

Yep, some of his performances last year made some of his elder and more experienced teammates look like.. a bunch of Wizzard Sleeves..

I suspect it'll be because he's under 24 and so, until his contract expires, Norwich have the option of offering a new one, which would allow them to claim compensation.

Not sure if that is the case. If Norwich haven't offered him a contract by now they can't offer him a contract purely to get the compensation. I think the cut-off is the end of May as there was something with the Gosling transfer that was connected to that sort of thing.

Norwich released him, I'm sure that means he's a freebie.

I assumed they'd told him they wouldn't be offering him a new deal, rather than releasing him before the end of his current deal. But, yes, he'll be a freebie.

And it seems rudemedic is right and that the offer has to be made in writing a month before expiry of the contract, so I've no idea what the reason for the delay in announcing would be.

Mould...

Why do you insist in trying to be little fellow posters, who are just like you, fellow Latics fans. If you are more worried about spelling, than the content of the actual post then you really need to give your head a shake. I use the board to catch up on the club, as do others and share light hearted ideas and thoughts, it seems you use the board to try and trip people up, who gives a :censored: about a miss-placed typo. The majority of fans on here couldn't care less about slighty inaccurate spelling and grammar , they deem it courtesy to acknowledge the post, not to try and pick it to pieces for the pissing sake of it. Edited by Lukers1

Why do you insist in trying to be little fellow posters, who are just like you, fellow Latics fans. If you are more worried about spelling, than the content of the actual post then you really need to give your head a shake. I use the board to catch up on the club, as do others and share light hearted ideas and thoughts, it seems you use the board to try and trip people up, who gives a :censored: about a miss-placed typo. The majority of fans on here couldn't care less about slighty inaccurate spelling and grammar , they deem it courtesy to acknowledge the post, not to try and pick it to pieces for the pissing sake of it.

"Belittle"...

I thought Bezziekiller alluded to the return of Korey on twitter but dismissed it due to him being gang star

@Bezziekiller: @Bobby293 @SFittzgerald you and Korey don't want man to enjoy life Kmt

@Bezziekiller: @Bobby293 @SFittzgerald man is coming back you know loool

Edited by Channel M