Korey Smith

I reckon given our upturn in form once Wes was crocked & the partnership of Smith and Mellor proving the catalyst for survival - I don't think Wes will be anywhere near our starting line-up.... I think that's the way to go. Energy, Strength and a goal threat rather than pissfannying side, to side and backwards that served us so well...

I've upboated you simply for the use of the phrase "pissfannying".

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone else see LDJ changing who starts depending on who we are playing? For example, if we are playing Wolves away it will be Smith and Wes, but Shrewsbury at home it will be Smith and Mellor.

Injuries and suspensions are common in midfield; it's not unusual for the back up CM to play more games than one of the 1st choice pairing.

Can anyone else see LDJ changing who starts depending on who we are playing? For example, if we are playing Wolves away it will be Smith and Wes, but Shrewsbury at home it will be Smith and Mellor.

Injuries and suspensions are common in midfield; it's not unusual for the back up CM to play more games than one of the 1st choice pairing.

Smith might slot in at right back

Hes a proper footballer, there were times last year he looked frustrated when he was showing for the ball and we pumped it Upto M smith. Its Upto him and Jose to get the ball to our flyers and hopefully we will see some entertaining stuff back at BP

Pleased with this. Unless we're going to let Wes go to another club I imagine the two will pair up in midfield (LJ said in the article on Schmeltz he was going to play 4-4-2, if I recall right). If Mellor is the preferred choice it'll be a huge waste of a wage and we should let Wes move on.