Memory Loss..

What was the name of the striker, similar to Chris O'Grady that we let go (signed from Verona?? after being on loan at Wolves???) that never got a chance? Or are my brain cells really disintegrating?

think it's Craig Davis

He was, and still is, a decent player.

But he was about ten slices short of a loaf and that headbutt on Stanton at Rochdale proved it...

Not really!

It proved he could be wound up easily enough, not that he was 'mental, but hey not like Oldham fans to judge a players career at this club off one moment.

How many times did he play for us? How many times was he sent off?

He was, and still is, a decent player.

But he was about ten slices short of a loaf and that headbutt on Stanton at Rochdale proved it...

that was his most "mental" moment. He was on the other side of the pitch if I remember rightly. Lee Hughes was up to his usual antics winding Stanton up and Davies came from nowhere.

Will never forget that goal away at Hudds though. PING

I heard a story from within the club that Davies parked his car somewhere outside the ground on double yellows, then when he saw the ticket he'd had slapped on his window took it inside and put it on Sheridan's desk, assuming the club would pay it. Needless to say he left with red ears, parking ticket in hand.

Then, a matter of days/weeks later he again parked on double yellows and again took his ticket into the club. Sheridan again politely told him he's big enough and daft enough to pay it himself.

They say insanity is doing the same thing over and over whilst expecting different results.

I give you Craig Davies, everyone.

I heard a story from within the club that Davies parked his car somewhere outside the ground on double yellows, then when he saw the ticket he'd had slapped on his window took it inside and put it on Sheridan's desk, assuming the club would pay it. Needless to say he left with red ears, parking ticket in hand.

Then, a matter of days/weeks later he again parked on double yellows and again took his ticket into the club. Sheridan again politely told him he's big enough and daft enough to pay it himself.

They say insanity is doing the same thing over and over whilst expecting different results.

I give you Craig Davies, everyone.

let's hope he doesn't encouter this bloke then

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Captain-Parker/186435708186511?fref=ts