ANOTHER PUSH FOR THE "DO"

The manager will be talking about this event next week because he is really keen that the fans get a chance to meet the players before the proper season starts. He also thinks it will be helpful for the new players as well.

All the staff and squad will be present and I am just making an appeal for fans to buy tickets and have a good night.

If you want to seek out your favourite player and have your photo taken that will be encouraged during the night. By chatting to the new players you will be able to get an insight why they chose Oldham to sign for.

We need a big turn out to show the players we are right behind them and to encourage this sort of function in the future. This is the first time we have tried such an event.

Any queries just shout up.

Barry

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you respond?

I would hope there will be enough information on the official site to answer all you questions about attending, date. time. cost, format etc. But then again this is Latics. Could be a good night. If you're interested in going I'll try and find out more and post on here.

Edited by astottie

IT MIGHT BE A GOOD TIME TO THINK ABOUT CANCELLING THE ORIGINAL VENUE AND CATERING AND TRYING TO ARRANGE ONE MORE LOCAL STILL INCLUDING FOOD BUT LESS POSH AND NO ENTERTAINMENT.

I'd like to attend this event, but it's not local enough, or cheap enough, and I don't want to see a band.

Would probably go if it was at the weekend and in Oldham. As it isn't, it's going to be a miss. Hope everyone that goes enjoys it, should be a good night.

IT MIGHT BE A GOOD TIME TO THINK ABOUT CANCELLING THE ORIGINAL VENUE AND CATERING AND TRYING TO ARRANGE ONE MORE LOCAL STILL INCLUDING FOOD BUT LESS POSH AND NO ENTERTAINMENT.

I'd like to attend this event, but it's not local enough, or cheap enough, and I don't want to see a band.

Anyone would have thought you two were married! Christ.

The FULL squad will be there, does that include Rooney?

When is it? What date, time and place?

24th July, The Village Hotel, Ashton, 7.00pm.

A unique pre-season event that gives Latics fans an opportunity to mingle with Lee Johnson and playing staff as well as enjoying food, the company of fellow supporters and a live band.

The first batch of tickets have gone but there are more on sale priced £15 for adults and £10 for concessions, so act now to secure yours.

It's easy to buy tickets
Online at http://www.wegottick...com/trustoldham
In person at the We Are Latics club shop
By phone on 0161 785 5169

Further information on Facebook:
https://www.facebook...56700607&type=1

Or email: events@trustoldham.co.uk

We have a new manager and new players. This event is a fantastic opportunity to show them your support and enjoy a decent night out. Go for it and get yourselves in the mood for a new season! Edited by opinions4u

I'd like to attend this event, but it's not local enough, or cheap enough, and I don't want to see a band.Not local enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? I'm amazed that you can manage to get to a home game, living all that way from the ground in Shaw!!!!!. If you dont like the arrangements, dont whinge, just dont go.

I can take or leave the buffet and Motown isn't my cup of tea, but I would like to chat with the manager and players. £15 a ticket during the close season shouldn't be a problem for most fans.

I just can't understand why it's in Ashton and on a school night when it's clearly geared towards being a 'proper' night out.

I just can't understand why it's in Ashton and on a school night when it's clearly geared towards being a 'proper' night out.

Cynical me says it may be due to "personal friendships" with "business connections"

I can take or leave the buffet and Motown isn't my cup of tea, but I would like to chat with the manager and players. £15 a ticket during the close season shouldn't be a problem for most fans.

schools finish this coming friday