top scorer in league one?

Leigh Griffiths if he stays at Wolves. Sam Baldock at Bristol City or Will Grigg at Brentford are decent shouts, too.

For us, Clarke-Harris from what I've seen so far. Looks a real finisher (and Joe Royle praised him so won't argue with that)!

Edited by NewBlue

With a full season in a better side there's no reason it can't be Jose Baxter

Think Jose will be a good value bet, unlike Griffiths, Grigg and some others mentioned.

Can see Macdonald setting him up quite a bit. JCH might be worth a cheeky flutter too.

Oumare tounkare is 125-1, where is he again?

Well you know stranger things have happened he is apparently looking very sharp and has been amongst the goals pre-season.

Oh and where is he Stevenage unfortunately for us he is likely to give whatever our current central defensive pairing is a roasting I would think.

Plain and simple for me at the moment if we sort out the middle of the back four we will be a top ten side . If not we will struggle again probably worse than last season due to inexperience and strength .

But I am thinking and hoping LJ has a couple more surprises up his sleeve before kick off. I hope so because every other area looks better than it has for a good few years.

Of course it depends on the team's performances and the service they receive but our three (potentially four with Rooney) main forwards all have the potential to be up there in the top goalscorer mix. Of course this could just be the sun getting to me, but I certainly don't think the top end will be where we struggle this season.

If I had to go for one I'd have a cheeky punt on McDonald. Jose's guile and Clarke-Harris' pace creating the opportunities for him.

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/league-1/top-goalscorer

Leon Clarke looks terrible value at 12-1 with all that's going on at Coventry.

Kevin Davies at 25's? He scores about 1 in 6.

El Alagui at Brentford looks worth a bet at 40's

28 in 43 at Falkirk

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farid_El_Alagui

Hopefully Betfair will have better than 40's for Baxter once they open a market

Leigh Griffiths if he stays at Wolves. Sam Baldock at Bristol City or Will Grigg at Brentford are decent shouts, too.

For us, Clarke-Harris from what I've seen so far. Looks a real finisher (and Joe Royle praised him so won't argue with that)!

Joe Royle praised him? Saying what?

Of course it depends on the team's performances and the service they receive but our three (potentially four with Rooney) main forwards all have the potential to be up there in the top goalscorer mix. Of course this could just be the sun getting to me, but I certainly don't think the top end will be where we struggle this season.

If I had to go for one I'd have a cheeky punt on McDonald. Jose's guile and Clarke-Harris' pace creating the opportunities for him.

18 in a season is MacDonald's best isn't it?

1 in 3 during his whole time at Brentford though.

Clarke Harris will be a great bet. 100-1 + should be available i'd say

18 in a season is MacDonald's best isn't it?

1 in 3 during his whole time at Brentford though.

Clarke Harris will be a great bet. 100-1 + should be available i'd say

I just get the feeling that McDonald is one of those that could really grab a load if the team suits him. I've no idea if our team does, but could be a decent bet.