I will donate to playershare if......

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one for you Wardle.....

I'll donate 00.01p for every printed post or reply on OWTB for the rest of this month, with option to continue for further months of this season !

BUT and it is a ...BIG BUT.......I will deduct a sum of £10.00 for every Red Card post which openly attacks, Lee Johnson, Simon Corney or any player or member of staff at Boundary Park.... during the same and each period.....

REFERENCE TO ANYONE BEING ":censored:"...ETC OR THE USE OF THE WORD "FU*K" IN ANY DERIVATIVE FORM when commenting about matches when personally aimed or directed at players count as Red Card postings.

I'll now await comments advising me to Fu*K Off or similar....

But leave it to yourself and admin colleagues to work out what this is worth to you and playershare.

I'll donate 00.01p for every printed post or reply on OWTB for the rest of this month, with option to continue for further months of this season !

BUT and it is a ...BIG BUT.......I will deduct a sum of £10.00 for every Red Card post which openly attacks, Lee Johnson, Simon Corney or any player or member of staff at Boundary Park.... during the same and each period.....

REFERENCE TO ANYONE BEING ":censored:"...ETC OR THE USE OF THE WORD "FU*K" IN ANY DERIVATIVE FORM when commenting about matches when personally aimed or directed at players count as Red Card postings.

But leave it to yourself and admin colleagues to work out what this is worth to you and playershare.

very good idea, id imagine it'll be hard to monitor/control though??

That's a Sh*t idea who gave you that Simon Corney? Or was it that rubbish manager or the terrible midfield we have.

RUBBISH

<removes tongue from cheek>

Not sure what the insinuation is here. Are you suggesting we censor opinion simply for the financial gain of the PlayerShare scheme?

That's a Sh*t idea who gave you that Simon Corney? Or was it that rubbish manager or the terrible midfield we have.

RUBBISH

<removes tongue from cheek>

Ok was there to bounce it off you....if you think its sh*t....no problems I'll bin it, shame as I'd just counted up how many posts we had last month....!

Oh and it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone connected to B.P..... looks like I'll haveto join the negatives or that other blog site with some "well known" expert moaners now..... shame.

Oh ....it doesn't matter just had an idea about where to stick yer tongue...

Not sure what the insinuation is here. Are you suggesting we censor opinion simply for the financial gain of the PlayerShare scheme?

Absolutely not Zorro.....and it's not insinuation...it was suggestion in the desperate hope that some fans...? would perhaps see things in a different light than they do at present.

Sadly after so many years,,, decades if you like, Oldhamers, Rugby and Latics fans have ...imho ...developed this serious negativity towards sport in the Town...

For your information...as you have access to my details.... and feel free to access them, I and my family left B.P. over 6 years ago, not because we don't live in Oldham anymore, but because of a serious matter we exposed to the Executive of OAFC....

What's your story then? You only joined here three days ago yet seem to know an awful lot about the 'moaners' and 'negativity'...

Went to school and learned how to read, spent rest of my life involved in Sport/Football and Management in Leisure Industry....

Sadly doesn't take much to spot them Zorro....having been Latics supporter since 1950 - however that was the offer subject to review and adjustment, in other words I was prepared to increase the amount per posting, and lived in hope that some of these people who continually deride and abuse people who are involved with OAFC in any position, would perhaps see the sense in posting something positive rather than the crap that some of them do.... therefore benefit Playershare....However it appears not to be shame.

Went to school and learned how to read, spent rest of my life involved in Sport/Football and Management in Leisure Industry....

Sadly doesn't take much to spot them Zorro....having been Latics supporter since 1950 - however that was the offer subject to review and adjustment, in other words I was prepared to increase the amount per posting, and lived in hope that some of these people who continually deride and abuse people who are involved with OAFC in any position, would perhaps see the sense in posting something positive rather than the crap that some of them do.... therefore benefit Playershare....However it appears not to be shame.

Hey give us all a chance now.....why not see how it goes per game as a trial. PNE should be a good one, being on TV the positives/negatives will be there for the world to see.

Don't knock your pledge, this thread is the idea of one fan dannyboy 5555 with no admin cost to anyone. Just your time to read, pledge and honour it as you seem fit. I'll not knock anyone that's prepared to give a penny to playershare your all valued

Ok was there to bounce it off you....if you think its sh*t....no problems I'll bin it, shame as I'd just counted up how many posts we had last month....!

Oh and it has absolutely nothing to do with anyone connected to B.P..... looks like I'll haveto join the negatives or that other blog site with some "well known" expert moaners now..... shame.

Oh ....it doesn't matter just had an idea about where to stick yer tongue...

Seems odd that you didn't gather that was a joke.

Seems odd that you have gone on the offensive at everyone.

You can't buy my positivity for 0.01p

£5 for every program that I slam on the floor after a decision like the Bindippers penalty on Saturday.

£1 for every ball the keeper keeps hold of instead of punching/ palming away (any team) on the FL Show.

£5 for each textbook save I witness from any Latics Keeper over the season, £20 if I witness Dean Brill pull one off.

Here's one for you:- how about you stop talking bollocks.

Hey give us all a chance now.....why not see how it goes per game as a trial. PNE should be a good one, being on TV the positives/negatives will be there for the world to see.

Don't knock your pledge, this thread is the idea of one fan dannyboy 5555 with no admin cost to anyone. Just your time to read, pledge and honour it as you seem fit. I'll not knock anyone that's prepared to give a penny to playershare your all valued

Thanks but no thanks Underdog....It was intended as a starting offer idea to help to raise more funds for ...whatever.

It was there for you to consider along with the rest of your colleagues, quite clearly taken by some as offensive, others as "set in stone" and sadly taken totally out of context by another....

Imho far too many have taken liberties with the OWTB site, do and say whatever they want without any encouragement to at least try and see matters from alternative viewpoints and sort of contain the obscene language.....hence the suggestion of a deduction for negativity.

But there you go, some quite clearly think that to try and be positive at the price of 1p is clearly asking too much.

I have a large number (8) very large Scrapbooks containing masses of pictures, press reports, cuttings, facts and figures etc. etc. from the "Pinch Me" seasons, together with a couple of Boxed and Mint Commerative Glass Tankards from the same periods.

I intended to offer them to the Club as both Jenny and Richard A... are aware, perhaps for display in the new stand (their suggestion) which will go up despite the sarcasm and nonsense spouted about it, I had also decided it may be best to split them between OWTB and the club to raise whatever monies to help.

If you wish me to continue posting along the same lines as I have and take the ":censored:"....not a problem to me personally, but I find it offensive for the other reasons I have already stated and feel very strongly that by not discouraging these activities.... we're all wasting our time and your efforts.

Therefore the idea is there if you wish to modify it, use it if you like....it was intended that it could be expanded so that other genuine fans could do the same, when it is analysed you will find it should produce more than the £10 p.m. Direct Debits system produces.

Thanks for your time.

Regards