I will donate to playershare if......

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adrian , Peter, mark and Jane thank you for your donations this week.

Next Tuesday latic players are going into Mecca Bingo to play against fans and customers ! PlayerShare will be there to take a collection on the night to add to the kitty !

This is something new that will not appeal to everyone but it's a chance to win a lot of money and meet the team and manger in a central location where the beer is cheap !!

I will give 50p for ever Latic fan who turns up on the night if there is more than 50. If there is less than 50 I will donate a £1 and look for a new job lol

The manager will be on hand from 9:30 to 10:30 for a Q&A ! There is also a chance to win a Season ticket for next season ! A signed shirt ! Signed Ball and over £3000 in the prize fund.

• 2 weeks later...

I owe for our first league clean sheet. Will pay up on Friday. £5.00

Sure someone owes for the ball going over the main stand again..heheh

Just paid....

£10 if anyone can recommend a granite cutter, I need the kitchen tops fitting....aagghhh

i know ye, could of been six but instead it's £2... had a feeling it would be 2-1 though! now how do i get this £2 into playershare ive never done it haha

I know it's hard to part with the dosh....but......

playershare@laticsplayershare.co.uk

Select that your donating money to family/friend and put your name and username in the message so wardle knows it's you

Thanks

Edited by underdog

• 2 weeks later...

£10 to playershare if my protege Dan Gardner of Halifax Town scores a goal against MK Dons in the F.A.Cup on Saturday.

Dan has also been called up to represent the England C team against the Czech Republic under 21s on November 19th, if he scores in that it's another £10 for your coffers.

BP1960.

£10 to playershare if my protege Dan Gardner of Halifax Town scores a goal against MK Dons in the F.A.Cup on Saturday.

Dan has also been called up to represent the England C team against the Czech Republic under 21s on November 19th, if he scores in that it's another £10 for your coffers.

BP1960.

How about £10 if that nail is sorted re your season ticket seat....or is that pushing it?...hehe

How about £10 if that nail is sorted re your season ticket seat....or is that pushing it?...hehe

No keep it in, I'm used to it now in a perverse sort of way. :sign0068:

Edited by BP1960