I will donate to playershare if......

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right - time for another pledge from me... £5 for every match in which a fellow Irishman (Republic of...) scores in. And if Adam and Cliff score in the same match I'll pay up £25.

What if Kirk Millar scored also?

I was going to restrict the pledge to Republic of Ireland players (only reason being to protect my bank balance), but if Adam, Cliff and Kirk all score in the one match (league or FA Cup) I'll pay up £100.

Clearly excluding their goals in the JPT game(s), for the avoidance of doubt. :deal:

Any chance of a summary of whats been paid in so far?

Thanks

Think wardle (rick) will do a summary within 48 hrs per game and he will then do a monthly overall too. Think we're not far off the £300.00 so far in actual money received.

Some pledges have decided to pay per game, some per month, some at the end of the timescale the pledge has set, ie if something happened by Sept, by Xmas, by the end of the season etc.

Your idea is a fantastic one Danny, and even the £300.00 is massive to playershare already.

it was me underdog, i said further on into the car park... nearly put the construction site though! wisely i didn't and ive got lucky up to now;)

Haha, thought during the game that's a couple of quid for player share, then remember you said car park not construction pit. Did feel sorry for the construction chap having to scramble over the hills to get he balls.

Now if mvoto was still playing for us, then car park it would have been

A lucky escape indeed..heheh

Edited by underdog

Okay in advance of the Peterborough game.

If the footy gods are kind and we pull off a point then a fiver, if we win a tenner.

To be paid at the end of the month...well pay day and all

Oh yes and an update......I'm -27 and neutral, only have until Xmas to get into the pluses and player share benefits. Not bad to say I was -127 and classed as a troll at the start of the season...heheh

Edited by underdog