I will donate to playershare if......

FTFY :wink:

This is Diego a man known for correcting the geographical location of posts to the pre-1971 version, including memorably a post in memory of those two coppers murdered by Dale Cregan in Tameside.

Live by the sword, die by the sword, and all that. I'd fancy Diego to put the extra £10 in as he is that sort of bloke, whether he changes his prediction is another matter. Of course of he doesn't put the extra £10 I'm not going to know so won't really care beyond making my point.

/

Compromise time, Will a fiver satisfy both parties

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it was not my intention to pledge money for missed penalties. I was simply following the wording used by the person who was encouraging Baxter to dink. I'm glad to see Jose has stopped the dinking in the interest of PlayerShare.

If the person before, who I believe was disjointed, had jumped off a cliff would you follow him too? :wink:

I expected better of you Diego a man with your experience of loopholes and contracts should have seen that massive one. Like I said previously I don't mind what you pay, Diego, I merely wanted to make the point. The same way you want to make the point about county names.

If the person before, who I believe was disjointed, had jumped off a cliff would you follow him too? :wink:

I expected better of you Diego a man with your experience of loopholes and contracts should have seen that massive one. Like I said previously I don't mind what you pay, Diego, I merely wanted to make the point. The same way you want to make the point about county names.

Get a life.

Ye gods...

Thanks Diego any amount is much appreciated.

Like we all said, it's your pledge, how you see it fulfilled again, are set by your terms.

Like blue jazzer said if we score three goals or more he would donate. He did not state pre-season games but decided to honour that pledge regardless

And we are certainly not going to be naming and shaming those that do not donate either.

The idea was to raise some additional funds with minimum outlay costs and some fun along the way. Wardle has already confirmed we have boosted the coffers by a good £200 plus already and that's massive.

We appreciate every penny we get, some come on guys lets not be having a go at each other we're only one game in.

Edited by underdog

Ye gods...

Thanks Diego any amount is much appreciated.

Like we all said, it's your pledge, how you see it fulfilled again, are set by your terms.

Like blue jazzer said if we score three goals or more he would donate. He did not state pre-season games but decided to honour that pledge regardless

And we are certainly not going to be naming and shaming those that do not donate either.

The idea was to raise some additional funds with minimum outlay costs and some fun along the way. Wardle has already confirmed we have boosted the coffers by a good £200 plus already and that's massive.

We appreciate every penny we get, some come on guys lets not be having a go at each other we're only one game in.

This^

We enter into this in good faith, how we pay is set by ourselves. Well done Diego, I do beleive you even paid for a friendly, good on you.

Lots paid in so far, will give a full break down later

£10 from both Diego and BP60 and a great pledge from deyres42 !!

If you send by PayPal. Please use the friend and family method to pay. Using the goods method means a charge is levied against the payment while sending money to friends and family is free.

£77 in pledges received since 5pm yesterday. Time to bid for Gareth Bale at this rate ! Thank you to everyone who has made this pledge scheme a quick success

Err. Someone save me a job and tell me the email address for PayPal...

Here you go zorro

playershare@laticsplayershare.co.uk

Select your a friend sending money and

Please put your owtb username in the message option and state pledge, so wardle can confirm receipt for you.

Steady on! I said 4 goals! I'm gonna settle at the end of the month too. With a bit of luck it'll cost me a fortune and we'll be lording it at the top of the league!

Steady on! I said 4 goals! I'm gonna settle at the end of the month too. With a bit of luck it'll cost me a fortune and we'll be lording it at the top of the league!

Your sure?...so you did 4 it is, my apologies..hehe

I'll give £10.00 and the end of the month if we can get rid of the advert for on the beach holidays.

Chuffers abandoned us in gran canaria when the flight company went bust, were no help, did not respond to emails we sent whilst we were out there and left us and the civil aviation authority to get us back to the uk.

I would not recommend them at all and the advert pisses me off everytime I login....grrrrrr