bring back franny ward

Let's bring somebody new in that the kids can connect to instead of dragging Bob's matey boy back in so he can have his name read out before every match!!!

Maybe a local Asian dj to bring that section of the community to BP.............that should be enough to p-ss the racist tosser off!!!

Let's bring somebody new in that the kids can connect to instead of dragging Bob's matey boy back in so he can have his name read out before every match!!!

Maybe a local Asian dj to bring that section of the community to BP.............that should be enough to p-ss the racist tosser off!!!

Who's bob?

And who's the racist tosser?

As I didn't go to the game, and can't tell on my computer, are the shorts / socks black or dark blue?

Yeah I only go to Latics along with a thousand others because the Dj is from the same "community" as me not for the football

Edited by palmer1

744_zpsa07c644e.gif

Go on...

Wind your fecking neck in. Tit.

Woof.