PlayerShare Picture.....

There will be a picture taken tomorrow with LJ and Edijs to help promote playershare.

If you have contributed in some way and would like to be on the picture can you let me know.

This will be a quick chance to meet the Manager and Player for a limited time due to it being game day.

If you would like me info about time and place to meet, please Inbox me.

Sorry Rick im on my jollies.....

Hoping we can get Opinions for you on Re spend and raise, Dannyboy5555 is down sarffffff so I dont think he can re Player share pledge, Is Stevie J free re the predication fixture League? unless Britollatic is coming up too re their efforts on that fundraiser for that one.

Come on everyone.......we need you the magnificent contributors on there.....

There will be a picture taken tomorrow with LJ and Edijs to help promote playershare.

If you have contributed in some way and would like to be on the picture can you let me know.

This will be a quick chance to meet the Manager and Player for a limited time due to it being game day.

If you would like me info about time and place to meet, please Inbox me.

It's a great idea.

Unfortunately I am working!

How about advertising playershare next Monday at Spindles with a poster encouraging fans to have a photo taken with LJ and Edjis?...the fiver going to playershare.

Photos could be taken at the side of the poster.

How about advertising playershare next Monday at Spindles with a poster encouraging fans to have a photo taken with LJ and Edjis?...the fiver going to playershare.

Photos could be taken at the side of the poster.

Certainly a good idea to have a presence there.