Jose Baxter

Ha ha, our kid bought the new home shirt last night, and paid £13 extra for "20 BAXTER" to be printed on the back. He'll have a face like Paul Dickov sucking a lemon if they sell him sooner than later...

Be :censored:ed off if he does, seeing as on tuesday night I paid for a new shirt with Baxter 20 on the back, the club shop will be getting a visit if he goes!

Ha ha, I told you that you should've gone for "30 LAWLESS" on the back knob jockey...

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be :censored:ed off if he does, seeing as on tuesday night I paid for a new shirt with Baxter 20 on the back, the club shop will be getting a visit if he goes!

Are you older than 14 years old? If so the club should have refused you getting your name on the back.

In context Wabarra is on just shy of £40,000 a week (Unbelievable really but true) desperate for Jose to stay this season and wouldnt moan if he then moved on as think he would get a proper club like a Derby and be valued more by someone like Clough. He could really enjoy his season this year Bolton... Mmmmm please no.

Utter respect for the lad staying in Jan and think he has more about him than most footballers and being central to LJs plans will matter to him.

Agree with Lags he will stay.

Never in a million years.

Surely you mean't £4,000 a week?

I think Baxter signing 30 month deal back in January with a relatively low release clause keeps it nice and simple: If he's happy here then he stays and if he's not then he goes. Even if other clubs meet the fee Baxter can still turn it down out of hand. All the club can do is make the club as appealing as possible until he wants to go to a higher level.

To be fair to LJ and the club, if the tactics for the first two games are anything to go by, Baxter has been put in a system and surrounded by players that are going to make his life very easy here. Whatever his value now is, I'm pretty sure that in January or next June his value will be even higher, health and fitness permitting of course.

To be fair to LJ and the club, if the tactics for the first two games are anything to go by, Baxter has been put in a system and surrounded by players that are going to make his life very easy here. Whatever his value now is, I'm pretty sure that in January or next June his value will be even higher, health and fitness permitting of course.

Unless the clause fee changes after certain period of time then his value will be no higher than it is now will it?

Are you older than 14 years old? If so the club should have refused you getting your name on the back.

He's 33. I'm 39. I just can't decide who my current favourite player is yet or i'd probably do it as well.

He's 33. I'm 39. I just can't decide who my current favourite player is yet or i'd probably do it as well.

Good on you. Bollocks to this so-called uncoolness to buying/wearing/personalising shirts. I'm so glad actual grown ups don't give 2 :censored:s about what other alledged grown ups think.

1 mill for baxter, i.ll drive him anywhere he want to go and play, 300k more like if we are lucky, you only have to watch Derby seconds to realise the gap he has to raise his game to and he wouldn.t get in their team{ sammon didn,t figure on saturday at brighton} they were queueing up for him for nothing in jan weren,t they,

1 mill for baxter, i.ll drive him anywhere he want to go and play, 300k more like if we are lucky, you only have to watch Derby seconds to realise the gap he has to raise his game to and he wouldn.t get in their team{ sammon didn,t figure on saturday at brighton} they were queueing up for him for nothing in jan weren,t they,

You talk some serious :censored: you do

I think I'll enjoy your spell here, until you go a bit too far at the same time as Rummy's piles are flaring up.

troll simple as....tool