Was anyone removed from the ground yesterday?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Final word on this little distraction or indeed this entire thread Nigel, you either miss my point about you trying to belittle people or do so deliberately. You are quite good at delievering your point of view across with a good understanding of words, yet instead of sticking to the topic to be debated you always try to make the individual you're debating with look silly/small or stupid to make your point seem more valid. It aint needed so drop it.

I agree if I believe in my opinion I ain't shy in being forceful with it nor will I ever shy away from anyone who is trying to have a go at me personally, whether verbally or otherwise. So if that is giving plenty out, guilty as charged however, I never intentionally try to win my debates by attacking people personally unless they are trying to do so to me. That goes for Pine Villians, the cavalry, yourself and maybe two others on here. It amazes me how sometimes the flimsiest of oportunities are taken to try to appear clever just to have a go at the person and not the topic debate. So much so usually bright, clever people jusy come across as prats.

Right onto the next debate........

If your complaint about my approach wasn't to do with this thread and my comment to you, why bring it up?

And if you think trying to belittle people is out of order, why did you respond with a comment that ended with "bless"?

And then you post this stuff and refer to me as a "prat". Which is rather personal, and is just your opinion.

What I posted about you in this thread was a factual review of your statements, and some comments about the lack of truth in them. And a joke on the "specsavers/psychotherapist" thing. If you see that as belittling you, then I apologise.

It seems Liverpool FC have been monitoring OWTB and have decided to ban sexist remarks and chants along with homophobic and racist ones. As discussed in this mornings Womans Hour on BBC R4.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b038hr4l/Womans_Hour_Teenagers_at_festivals_Sexism_on_the_football_terraces_Celibacy/

I doubt that Mrs Posh is aware of the empathy shown towards her by some of the Latics supporters who witnessed the sexist chanting. How about a quick email to let her know.

Edited by laticsrblue

Dear Miss/Mrs/Ms Posh,

We write to express our anguish and acute embarrassment at the horrific ungentlemanly treatment to which you were subjected by a number of our support. We seek to assure you that such oafish behaviour does not meet our exacting standards of conduct and has been dealt with in the harshest possible manner. Caviar and champagne rights have been withdrawn from all implicated members for a week.

We trust the accompanying small gift goes some small way towards expressing our sincere regret at the whole sordid affair.

Sincerely Yours etc.

Oldham Athletic Polite Supporters.

P.S. You is well fit innit, respeck.

Why are tit men so boorish?

You never hear "get your legs out for the lads!" or "impress the lads with your dazzling intellect!" do you?

Only the other night I was visiting a rather raucous chess evening at the High Crompton Mensa Club and the latter was , in fact, chanted by a group of guests from Harvard.

Males love a lumpy jumper, females love looking at footballers legs. Why is it more acceptable for women to talk about footballers legs than it is for males to talk about the norks on Mrs Posh or [insert female name with a good set of top rollers]. It's all natural (unless the norks have been enhanced) so why treat them so differently?

Males love a lumpy jumper, females love looking at footballers legs. Why is it more acceptable for women to talk about footballers legs than it is for males to talk about the norks on Mrs Posh or [insert female name with a good set of top rollers]. It's all natural (unless the norks have been enhanced) so why treat them so differently?

Yet if women get them out to Breast feed they are frowned upon.....it's been tie to the kitchen sink and being told by the superior sex what is decent and what is not for centuries.

Yet if men get their man boobs out, it's a turn off for me sorry.

Yet singing get your tits out for the lads and give us a t, give us an I, give us a t, what do you do with em....oldham, clap, clap, does not bother me at all. It's the terraces I grew up with and should be left alone.

And the is nothing wrong with an oggle of those footy legs, usually the neck up is ugly anyway and that Gareth bale's mug just freaks me out.

So keep oggling I say, each to their own...hehe