Thank you Jose

Thanks for showing us some excellent skills and vision during your time with us

We helped each other out lat season , and now you've got a move to a 'bigger club' with more money , and we've got some money for you, some of which we can invest on. Couple of be signings in key areas.

Bit disappointed that he didn't get a move to the Championship but can't begrudge a player who re-signed for us in January when he knew we were going nowhere & made sure he repaid the clubs faith with a transfer fee. Fee won't be close to what he's worth but he was a free when we got him & gave us some great memories. Good luck Jose!

Don't know if he reads this messageboard or not but would just like to thank Jose. A privilege to watch and easily the best player I've seen here since my hero Shez was running the midfield. Gave us some great memories and probably the stand out for me would be Forest away purely for the goal that sent us rocking after a goal crazy few minutes! I also feel quite lucky now to have one of the two one-off match worn white shirt of Baxters from last year.

Welcome back anytime Jose! JOSE BAXTER BABY!!!!

Just do us a big favour Jose....we got you off the couch while you were disillusioned with footy....you thrived with us and became a wanted man..... and got your big move....now the first chance you get can you smack that :censored: Porter for me please?

Far from getting carried away pete but i really do think he could play for the likes of palace hull and cardiff (or equivilant in subsequent seasons) in the premiership. We have had many a player go on to play premier league football why not jose?

Clint hill, fitz hall, marc tierney, neal eardley, why not jose?