With Latics not playing on Saturday...

Stockport v somebody for a tenner

I was thinking about that Stockport game.

Is it definitely a tenner? Can't see anything on the website. That said it cost me a fiver in for the game against St Mirren and that was a rip off in the end!

I was thinking about that Stockport game.

Is it definitely a tenner? Can't see anything on the website. That said it cost me a fiver in for the game against St Mirren and that was a rip off in the end!

I've seen £10 adults and £2 kids on their even worse than Latics web site.

I like the Cheadle End, so, unless if get a better offer I'll be at Edgeley Park.

I might take in the Match of the Day in the South West - Mangotsfield United v North Leigh. The only thing that puts me off is when you walk into the ground, you see across the front of the main stand:

"M.U.F.C."

I'm working but may I suggest that (if you can) you get yourselves down to Seel Park to watch Mossley against New Mills AFC as it's just a fiver for Latics ST holders! Free for U-16s too.

Saw New Mills get battered 7-1 at Prescot Cables the other week. Was far more entertaining than the subsequent trip to Preston for the league game.