Fa Cup first round draw 27/10/2013

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got to admit, this could be a quality away day bender

i'm not sure about that. Southport's a bit of a retirement village. As well as being the kind of place where people bottle the DJ for not playing Phil Collins.

Shurtwood has more seats than Chasetown had before installing two temporary stands, to secure the live TV money and a chance to create history.

I live just outside of Southport and it's not been like that for years Rosa.Its a decent night out with plenty of bars and night clubs.That said,I still prefer Wigan or Liverpool for a night on the sauce ;-)

Fair enough, I've not been for years and I'd heard it was still pretty dead. I'd still rather get Wrexham away. I quite fancy a day out in Wales, it's a beautiful country.

Good day out, the guy who nicked the corner flag, set upon by a gaggle and stewards and yet the cigarette in his gob was undisturbed. A proper cup-tie, and Dissa bagging for them. Will have to dig the goals out some time….

They won on penalties Hednesford last night Worcester also got through. Been Southport pre season before nice trip but not rushing to go back.

Its all about getting to round 3. The first 2 rounds to me are about wanting the easiest route there.

The lowest ranked side in the comp will do me. Home or away.

Last year was the most excitement Ive had as a latics fan in a long long time. I want The Emirates, White Hart Lane or Villa Park in round 3 this year.

Chatham FC away looks like my kind of draw.

I'm guessing you've never been there? I spent years there marooned in negative equity and I strongly suspect I will come out in hives if I ever go back to the sh!thole

Edited by Dave_Og

Its all about getting to round 3. The first 2 rounds to me are about wanting the easiest route there.

Kidderminister was one of the best away trips last season. And some amazing pies there.

I'm in London that weekend for the Masters on the Friday, so hoping for a trip I can get to on the way home from London...

At home against the lowest rank team, we could be. Wish that Atherstone were still in it, cant imagine they would be getting silly and invading the pitch if the Tics took over the stadium!

I very much doubt we will get a home game on TV until the new stand is built. As presumably a temporary tower where it will be is challenging there are not many options to get a decent picture and who wants a view of the wasteland anyway?