FA Cup highlights

ITV are ridiculous, Live show of the England game finishing at 22:10 followed by 35minutes of the news, then an hours showing of the bloody highlights of the England game.

I share your frustration, but it would bring 1,000 time bigger audience than FA Cup round 1 highlights!

People who missed the game (:censored: as it was) and all that.

I share your frustration, but it would bring 1,000 time bigger audience than FA Cup round 1 highlights!

People who missed the game (:censored: as it was) and all that.

now why am i thinking of james bolam and rodney bewes when i see this ?

ITV Viewer Services confirm receipt of your email.

All emails received into the department are answered on their own merit therefore we envisage that you will be responded to within the next 5 working days (please allow longer over Bank Holiday periods).

If your email is urgent please telephone: 0844 88 14150 then press 'option 4'

Calls cost 5p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may be higher, and from mobiles will be considerably more. Opening Times: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 7.00pm; Saturdays 10.00am - 7.00pm. Closed Sundays, Bank Holidays and Bank Holiday weekends.

If you require any information to be provided in an alternative format for accessibility reasons, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 08448814150 or by emailing viewerservices@itv.com where we will be happy to discuss your requirement and / or endeavour to provide a suitable alternative.

ITV Viewer Services | ITV plc
Hours of Opening: 09.00 - 19.00 Mon-Fri, 10.00 - 19.00 Sat. Closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.

ITV Viewer Services confirm receipt of your email.

All emails received into the department are answered on their own merit therefore we envisage that you will be responded to within the next 5 working days (please allow longer over Bank Holiday periods).

If your email is urgent please telephone: 0844 88 14150 then press 'option 4'

Calls cost 5p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from other networks may be higher, and from mobiles will be considerably more. Opening Times: Monday to Friday 9.00am - 7.00pm; Saturdays 10.00am - 7.00pm. Closed Sundays, Bank Holidays and Bank Holiday weekends.

If you require any information to be provided in an alternative format for accessibility reasons, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 08448814150 or by emailing viewerservices@itv.com where we will be happy to discuss your requirement and / or endeavour to provide a suitable alternative.

ITV Viewer Services | ITV plc
Hours of Opening: 09.00 - 19.00 Mon-Fri, 10.00 - 19.00 Sat. Closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays.

I hope you have rung the number and selected option 4.

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your email regarding the FA Cup highlights.

Unfortunately we do not have a highlights show for the replays at this stage. You may wish to check with BT Sport as they share the rights to this competition with us.

Sorry I am unable to help any further.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV Viewer Services.

If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Scott

ITV Viewer Services Officer

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your email regarding the FA Cup highlights.

Unfortunately we do not have a highlights show for the replays at this stage. You may wish to check with BT Sport as they share the rights to this competition with us.

Sorry I am unable to help any further.

May I take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to contact us here at ITV Viewer Services.

If we can be of further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards

Scott

ITV Viewer Services Officer

I give Scott 1 out of 10 on the sincerity scale....!