Right back position...

we've now had 5 different players feature at RB this season already... so with kusunga out for 3 games who'll fill his gap, Connor brown started the season quite well and looked to have improved - lanzoni came in and looked unbeatable at times, Winchester showed a few signs he's improving, kasunga has been a gem in the side recently and smith did a make shift job of RB the other night - SO WHO?

Edited by kieranmcandrew

Got to be lanzoni or Winchester , brown is too frail and weak to be a league one full back doesn't offer a lot at all id be looking to get him out on loan

Winchester is even more frail... Kieran lee was hardly big, neither was Kyle walker until he started bulking up

Winchester is even more frail... Kieran lee was hardly big, neither was Kyle walker until he started bulking up

Winchester isn't as frail as brown and Winchester offers more than brown going forward have you ever seen brown run past a player with the ball ? I know that your gonna say his job is to defend but to be a good full back you need to know how to attack and over Lap your winger and in my oppinion id say Winchester is the better defender than brown . But that just my oppinion you may disagree

Winchester isn't as frail as brown and Winchester offers more than brown going forward have you ever seen brown run past a player with the ball ? I know that your gonna say his job is to defend but to be a good full back you need to know how to attack and over Lap your winger and in my oppinion id say Winchester is the better defender than brown . But that just my oppinion you may disagree

i wouldn't say i necessarily agree or disagree, i just think Winchester is very very frail, brown looks to be improving but i like the both of them and would be quite comfortable with either of them at RB - lanzoni over any of them though!

I don't think Connor Brown is that bad a player but he won't fit into our team at all. His defending is ok for the division now (although still an easy target for high balls to the back post) but I don't think he's intelligent enough in possession and just won't suit the way we're now playing. Get Lanzoni back in if fit or Winchester if not, we have enough players of quality at the back who can be dropped in.

I saw Brown run past a player for our most recent goal at BP. He laid it on to a plate for Philliskirk too.

Smith is one of the best midfield players in this division. Why on earth would you play him out of position when we have three right backs? My worry is left back. I really don't like Mellor. He's slow and hesitant with an occasional good pass. I don't get the fan club. We need a cb or lb.

Smith is one of the best midfield players in this division. Why on earth would you play him out of position when we have three right backs? My worry is left back. I really don't like Mellor. He's slow and hesitant with an occasional good pass. I don't get the fan club. We need a cb or lb.

I think the idea is to slot Rodgers into midfield where he impressed at Wolves.

Grounds best position is left back, Tarkowski and Lanzoni centre and Smith right back. Conor Brown had a setback and needs a little longer on the sidelines. Rodgers deserves another start in midfield.