Get yourself to Boundary Park Sunday

Can't see how many they've sold on their fishal or forums, but they have gone on general sale which means they are no where near selling out. They have only been given the large section anyway and the small one will be shut by all accounts. So they have been given approx 3,000 tickets (probably 2,800 from what I can see on Twitter)

So the people saying 2,000 sold are more than likely correct. They are on a bit of a 'slump', as their fans call it at the moment. I was surprised by this so I looked at their recent result on BBC. They have only won 1 out of their last 9!!!! That was a bit of a shock to me. They really are there for the taking.

6,000 plus crowd and a win would go down a treat going into the two cup games.

Their fishal also states that Oldham is their closest game this season, so that will add to the atmosphere.

Simon Corney will be happy given the distinct lack of home league games in November.

The JPT doesn't quite cut it I suspect.

As I've said on here previously the Cup-tie against Wolves with 45% of 3,916 all paying in at an average of about £16 will have probably brought in more than would have against MK Dons. We had a decent crowd for Notts County too considering it was the JPT.

As a related issue I think the club marketing/commercial team should really think about how much they want for half-season tickets, quickly, to capitalise on the current good feeling associated with the club, the run-up to Xmas (they make a good Xmas present :grin: ), and the possibility of big cup-ties to come. Hopefully in time to be featured in the programme or on the PA for what is arguably our biggest home game of the season so far.

Edited by rudemedic

Love the Roses clashes tbh - love the banter (which for some reason seems to have subsided a bit of late) - so come on - let's give it to the sheep botherers big time, Gutted not gonna be in the RRE end though but hey-ho! Really thought it was gonna be back to the drawing board after our good run - but this LJ chap has the nouse to change things around - more than the managers we have had of late! Hope he signs contract extension - seems to be creating somet good - even when we've been losing we've been playing some goood stuff. Not getting too carried away but WE'RE GOIN UP AS FKIN CHAMPIONS heh heh.

just out of interest, who was the last club to sell both sections of the RRE?

Huddersfield in the FA Cup after we beat Everton, or City when we beat them 1-0.

Sheff Wed and United sold about 3,700 a couple of years ago. Bradford sold slightly less than that for the JPT

just out of interest, who was the last club to sell both sections of the RRE?

Sheff weds a couple of seasons ago

Liverpuddle and Everton season, though they both only had the large section

Huddersfield in Kuqi's first game

Sheff utd first game a couple of seasons ago

Us against Grimsby 10 years ago in the tta game, though there may have been a small pocket of Grimsby fans mingled in

Edited by stevesidg