Free transfer strikers

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought we were short of strikers even with MacDonald, his penchant for getting injured is hardly a secret, was an error not getting a loanee in.

We're not even short of strikers with MacDonald out. Clarke-Harris, Rooney and Philliskirk with Millar also able to fill the role barely strikes of being short of strikers.

We're not even short of strikers with MacDonald out. Clarke-Harris, Rooney and Philliskirk with Millar also able to fill the role barely strikes of being short of strikers.

Millar is injured, can see Bove making a few more cameo appearances in the next few weeks.

Millar not a striker, Clarke-Harris done ok but better outside the box than in it.

Still adequate cover there with Rooney and Philliskirk. Clarke-Harris is great at holding-up the ball, but since when does that not count as being a striker? We've been successful with him playing recently.

Still adequate cover there with Rooney and Philliskirk. Clarke-Harris is great at holding-up the ball, but since when does that not count as being a striker? We've been successful with him playing recently.

8 games to play in the next month, asking a lot for 3 lads to carry the attack.

The three (possibly with Bove) should be able to carry us if they all stay fit. Some games will most likely be called off anyway.

I can understand LJ wanting to get someone else in case we get another injury. It's a shame the timings didn't work out for us to bring Eaves in for a bit.

I don't believe Bury can afford £4k a week.

Who told you that?

burys new owner has a bit of cash but I doubt they'll be paying nardiello 4k a week

I get the impression Bury have a lot of players they're paying little so can afford Nardiello as a one-off. Clearly the new owner has come in and has already put in over a million but I thought it was common knowledge Nardiello is payed so highly.

I get the impression Bury have a lot of players they're paying little so can afford Nardiello as a one-off. Clearly the new owner has come in and has already put in over a million but I thought it was common knowledge Nardiello is payed so highly.

Rotherham won't be paying him anything like that.

Surely out of contract players will take weeks to get fully fit.

It definitely isn't common knowledge and they definitely wont be able to afford £4k per week.