The penalties that weren't

Was sat in the Chaddy End and I'd probably go as far as to say that it was on a par with that penalty we should have had at Tranmere last year.

The guy was practically sat on his arse and blatantly stuck his arm up...lino had a perfect view of it, baffled. How do these officials stay in a job?

Was sat in the Chaddy End and I'd probably go as far as to say that it was on a par with that penalty we should have had at Tranmere last year.

The guy was practically sat on his arse and blatantly stuck his arm up...lino had a perfect view of it, baffled. How do these officials stay in a job?

Ditto-but credit Chesterfield they actually came to play us at football, not like the dross served up by Bradford and Mansfield!

The linesman looked to the referee as if to say 'you were in as good a position as I am' and the ref bottled it!

Ditto-but credit Chesterfield they actually came to play us at football, not like the dross served up by Bradford and Mansfield!

The linesman looked to the referee as if to say 'you were in as good a position as I am' and the ref bottled it!

Everyone in the ground, except the RRE shouted hand ball it was so obvious. The ref could only think that the player couldn't get his arm out of the way as he fell, but he's the only one.

Anyone with a better view of JCH's claim in the first half?

The handball in stoppage time was as stonewall as they come for me. Horrible decision.

We where sat in the RRE and the challenge made by Evatt on JCH looked well worth shouting for. I think the ref didnt give it because JCH would not have been able to keep the ball in play but from what we could see Evatt didnt make contact with the ball.

Oh and talking about Evatt, it appeared he needed to take a leak in the prematch warmup. Seeing that the Boundary Park does resemble a building site he obviously thought he could just go into the corner of the RRE\Lookers and do his business. The steward who is there every game must have told him that this was not going to happen and a few words and gestures where exchanged between the pair of them. We thought we would inform Evatt that even though he has recenctly been playing in the Premier League, that did not entitle him to just go and urinate wherever he fancied and he could use the latrines like everybody else. Hearing out advice he decided to give us the good old "up yours" arm gesture to the bewilderment of his fellow players.

Sadly I did not have a camera to take a pic of his quite rude gesture but did managed to find this pic that looks remarkably like him !

t-black-eagle-boon.png

We where sat in the RRE and the challenge made by Evatt on JCH looked well worth shouting for. I think the ref didnt give it because JCH would not have been able to keep the ball in play but from what we could see Evatt didnt make contact with the ball.

Oh and talking about Evatt, it appeared he needed to take a leak in the prematch warmup. Seeing that the Boundary Park does resemble a building site he obviously thought he could just go into the corner of the RRE\Lookers and do his business. The steward who is there every game must have told him that this was not going to happen and a few words and gestures where exchanged between the pair of them. We thought we would inform Evatt that even though he has recenctly been playing in the Premier League, that did not entitle him to just go and urinate wherever he fancied and he could use the latrines like everybody else. Hearing out advice he decided to give us the good old "up yours" arm gesture to the bewilderment of his fellow players.

Sadly I did not have a camera to take a pic of his quite rude gesture but did managed to find this pic that looks remarkably like him !

t-black-eagle-boon.png

What was my wife doing at Boundary Park?

The ref also inexplicably didnt give a foul and therefore booking (or worse) when JCH burst through in the 1st half.

Evatt wiped him out 10 yards outside the box, but the ref played on making the ball gesture with his hands.

That is a huge worry.

If the ref thought Evatt had won the ball cleanly, then there really is no hope for the future of refereeing.

It's refereeing like this that is driving fans away and make no mistake. If you think I am over exaggerating I know of examples. Latic's do not get a fair rub of the green and it's about time the club/fans found out why. Both assistant and referee were in prime positions to see the penalty in extra time. It was as stonewall as they come. It was nothing short of scandalous. I am still utterly stunned it wasn't given. I am a life long Latic's fan and I am genuinely today questioning why I am going anymore.