Tarkowski

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£600k to £800k and a % sell-on fee would be realistic, in my opinion. And like stated before, hopefully bringing back Mills with the cash.

I get the feeling bringing Mills back may not be too expensive. Didn't he only get a contract there on a technicality?

I guess it may depend on whether he's the type to sit on the bench on a better wage or play every week on a lesser one.

Edit: apparently so - http://nonaynever.net/15751/mills-triggers-bizarre-new-contract/

Edited by jsslatic

Saw the Stoke scout again tonight at School. He was quite damning of Tarky : Maybe he isn't good as we all think...

or maybe he's not a qualified thug like so many in the Stoke teams of recent years, which would explain why he's damning. Tarky tries to play the ball out from the bank, rather than trying to cripple the forward by kicking him from the back.

or maybe he's not a qualified thug like so many in the Stoke teams of recent years, which would explain why he's damning. Tarky tries to play the ball out from the bank, rather than trying to cripple the forward by kicking him from the back.

That's an ingenious way of making a withdrawal!