Tarkowski

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didnt see that, infact the only player to come amny where near the fans at the the end was Korey Smith. Thought that was poor from the rest of the players.

They all came down, if you want a personal handshake I suggest you stand outside BP in the morning.

My Liverppol mate just txt me and said he was head and shoulders again today. I think we can say that his next club could be Liverpool.. I know Rodgers rates him highly. 2 million, thanks ver much.

After that performance I don't think £2million is enough their was a period in the game today between both Liverpool goals where he was the best player on the pitch and with abit to spare and I don't think I'm overeggagerating

I can't see how after today we are going to keep him.

Didnt see that, infact the only player to come amny where near the fans at the the end was Korey Smith. Thought that was poor from the rest of the players.

Thought most came over ,Petrasso has a nasty habit of not, today he was more interested in getting Suarez's shirt, at Coventry (Northampton) he was straight down the tunnel.

Needs to learn some courtesy as part of his development.

Charging into the Liverpool half, right through their midfield and showing the tenacity to win the ball back the time lost it, on top of a terrific defensive performance (tbf though all the defence did a great job today). It might just have bumped his price up a bit.

I feel for the lad that it wasn't on live telly!

After that performance I don't think £2million is enough their was a period in the game today between both Liverpool goals where he was the best player on the pitch and with abit to spare and I don't think I'm overeggagerating.

Tarky was superb today, a real rock. Thought Grounds was very good also, and i've criticised him on here before.

For me, the best player on the pitch was Steven Gerrard. :censored:ing great player. I'll be very disappointed when Tarky goes but, if he goes to Liverpool, he'll go with my best wishes. Deserves to be in such company.

He was not poor. He was being managed poorly

Yep poor management. Think I saw an interview with him and he said if Dickov was still at the club he would prob have left. Says a lot about Dickovs management with the youngsters. Our other young players suffered under him as well.

Well done tarky for stepping up and well done LJ for allowing him to develop with games.

Yep poor management. Think I saw an interview with him and he said if Dickov was still at the club he would prob have left. Says a lot about Dickovs management with the youngsters. Our other young players suffered under him as well.

Well done tarky for stepping up and well done LJ for allowing him to develop with games.

I didn't agree with Allesandra being released either really. Our best spell under Dickov came with Allesandra and Jones being used on the wings. Always felt he had something to offer, seems to be doing ok at Plymouth.

Gerrard is an absolute class above, it's a pleasure watching him.

Agreed. I clapped him as he was subbed and got a load of :censored: from a guy behind. He's a world class player and the captain of our national team. Why shouldn't I show my appreciation?

However, according to Neanderthal Man behind he's just a dirty scouse bastard and I should support my own team ha ha. Brilliant.