Tarkowski

i think this, i hope this, whether this will happen is another question! Rodgers asked James to train with them 2-3 times a week to which James didn't take up the offer! bizzare that

Where do you get your infomation from you have made quite a few outrageous posts and on twitter can't be bothered quoting you but i think your an easy target for a wind up and you get fed misinfomation quite often. Now i like to start the odd rumour mill for shats and giggles but you seem quite serious with what you suggest.

What would be the logic in an Oldham 1st team player training with an opposing side 2/3 times a week when he would miss out on key tactical training sessions match reviews etc etc maybe in pre season so Liverpool could see where he is in terms of comparing with their own but most certainly not during the season.

Blimey

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surely he wouldn't be that stupid

You'd like to think not. I couldn't hate Trafford Red Sox any more if I tried. It's not physically possible. Would I play for them for lots and lots of £££££££££££££££££ per week? Too right I would. Unless Gillingham came in for me first of course.

Edited by Break The Silence

To me, Corney should have three simple questions in mind,

Does the club have enough cash (considering the Liverpool game income and gate receipts from the 13 home games remaining) to see out the season?

Does the manager want to sell him?

Will the player cause trouble if he is denied the chance to leave?

Corney should have the answers to at least the top two and given Tarky's publicity, we should be confident the bottom one isn't an issue.

Of course, securing a half season loan back would solve the bottom one also.