Lanzoni.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck, Matteo.

My hunch is it's Sheffield United if they're likely to let Maguire go in the window but that's a hunch only based on the fact they'll have seen him in their preparation for Boxing Day, BD itself and us having been burned by Leeds with Kilkenny in 2008.

Good luck, Matteo.

My hunch is it's Sheffield United if they're likely to let Maguire go in the window but that's a hunch only based on the fact they'll have seen him in their preparation for Boxing Day, BD itself and us having been burned by Leeds with Kilkenny in 2008.

Mention of him and/or his girlfriend not settling in the area on Twitter.

I think she might live in London.

This is why I really can't get excited about players on loan or on short term contracts.....they have no interest in Latics and I see no point in having any interest in them

I personally think all loans should be banned (emergency goalkeepers only) and players should have to stay with a club for at least a full season

Thank god we have a few players on two years so at least we have some idea of the team next season as this player merry go round is killing the game for me

"Maybe I tried to grow up too quickly," Harrison reflected, believing to the end that it had always been within his own gift to conquer football. "I should have stayed put at Oldham and worked harder on my game and my fitness. Then maybe it might just have worked out." The words of Wayne Harrison appear to fit so many players ....... 2% of players signing pro make it to 21!!!!!

Lanzoni has managed to make it to 25 already. I applaud his longevity.

Ah, disapponting news.

Looked a decent player, and settled into English football very well.

But - as we've seen countless times before, there can be outside of the game issues involved in players moving on. He's been living in a hotel hasn't he? Can't be easy.

Maybe his next destination will see him putting down roots he didnt think he would do around here?