Oldham fan stabbed?

According to some guy on twitter!

I saw some guy getting bundled into an ambulance just a few hundred yards from the Flat Iron pub as I walked past. Had a load of wadding on his lower back area. Didn't know if he was Oldham or Liverpool though.

Those Andield streets are still rough ladies and gents.

Heard it on the train as well as twitter. Four times by a Liverpool fan apparently, anything official?

Didn't you understand him when he told you 1st time, hope this isn't true by the way as there really is no need for things like this to happen in foorball, it's only a game FFS

:censored:ing hell, where did you park? Beirut?

Near a school called all saints catholic primary. (Took a photo of the sign incase we won and I got a bit giddy, then forgot where I'd parked ha ha). Don't know what the pub was called.

Didn't see anything but something had certainly gone on as fellas where running away in different directions.

Edited by super_blue

Update on mark . He was stabbed 4 xs on his left buttock and 1 stab at the top of his leg. He has just had an op to stop an internal bleed. He's lost alot of blood , so he's having that pumped bk in . He's not quite with it , drugged up 2 eyeballs. DIRTY TRICK STABBING HIM FROM BEHIND all he did was walk out of pub to go & get train home to his family ...

Was the oldham fan an innocent by stander in a random attack? Scary for other fans attending Liverpool matches going forward if that's the case!

Or was it as someone said above one of the group looking for a scrap/trouble?

Not really relevant is it?

Not really relevant is it?

Of course it is. I'm sure that wasn't the case with Mark as, by all accounts, it would appear that he was just minding his own business and some coward stabbed him from behind in a "stranger attack." However, if I were to go out tonight, hell bent on causing trouble and then came off worse (yes I know people shouldn't carry or use knives) I could have little complaint.