Let's do something positive on Saturday at Crewe

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea can picture this...both teams absolutely :censored:ting themselves of goinga goal down

It the grand scheme of things, although it's likely to dampen a decent day out, given the position of us both, it wouldn't be the worst result in the world

Edited by longtimeblue

In the Chron, Korey Smith tells us the team needs travelling supporters to be in similar voice as at Tranmere:

Its a very important game and we have to go there in a positive frame of mind to get the result. Fans are frustrated and we are too. It isnt a lack of effort. Things arent dropping for us; but it really helps when supporters stay on our side. Keeping spirits up really has an effect on the pitch.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/85033/smith-positive-mindset-vital

The interview's on YouTube. The Chron have done him a favour and cut the five hundred and seventy-three uses of the word 'obviously'.

looking forward to this one a good day out but it's my 4th time now though an I know this sounds odd but going to fleet wood morecame accrington bury Rochdale York poss Halifax Pompey afc. Wimbledon an tranmere shrews Crewe coming down would it be the disaster we think ? would it f?.k

as in everything in life sometimes you have to hit rock bottom to start rising again an maybe we haven't hit ours yet

IMO there is nothing positive about getting relegated. I'm not too fussed about what teams are in our division. I just want us to play at the highest level possible.

Thank :censored: someone talking sense. I couldn't give a toss if were playing Arsenal or Burton Albion ill still be there on a Saturday. Bored of playing same teams? Same stadiums? I go to see latics not opposition or take pictures of the stadia

f?.k that have you seen the league table?

it's about competing an we aren't , I,ll be there tomorrow but we have to get off to a flyer or the crowd will turn if we go behind

we are where we are

cant remember the last time the crowd turned at an away game think for what we have to watch at times the away following has been great this season.

wheres everyone meeting then what pub ?[

Last season a lot of us headed and took over the last Orders bearing mind it was mid week and we where all there for 2 those on a earlier train gonna let us know. There is a hotel pub but if I remember gets filled quickly forgotten its name

wheres everyone meeting then what pub ?[

Last season a lot of us headed and took over the last Orders bearing mind it was mid week and we where all there for 2 those on a earlier train gonna let us know. There is a hotel pub but if I remember gets filled quickly forgotten its name

Is that the royal tom?.......think that's where we are heading.

I reckon over 1000

We are going to take over that 11:55 train tomorrow it will be great atmosphere just hope the players can respond

getting the 10.55 train with 6 others,meeting in manc 9.30ish,should be atleast 1000 tics,should be a top day,I just hope come 3oclock we ain't witnessing the same dribble,the faithfull will be their,just hope the players are!!