Carlisle's a shithole?

Your ground's too big for you. (Look at BP on match day)

Xxx is a :censored:-hole. (Look around Oldham)

Everywhere we go. (I thought it was a :censored: song when I was at cubs. It's feckin' awful in a football ground).

Keep making the effort. But ditch these.

Your ground's too big for you. (Look at BP on match day)

Xxx is a :censored:-hole. (Look around Oldham)

Everywhere we go. (I thought it was a :censored: song when I was at cubs. It's feckin' awful in a football ground).

Keep making the effort. But ditch these.

I remember us hijacking the Barmy Army version a few seasons back and it sounding alright. Yesterday had the little "If you can't hear is, we'll shout a little louder..."

:censored: me that was a tad embarrassing.

i think the byrom goal that was disallowed was the turning point that got the atmosphere going... hulk hogan was shortly after which helped increase the voices

While you're probably right, my post makes for a better story.

Was he actually offside? I know the lino was perfectly placed but it just never crossed my find to look for the flag - and it usually does!

I do agree that the "I want to go home song" is awful. But how many people who criticise what is sung actually try and get something going? If you really don't want to hear it you should try and drown it out with something like the Gary Harkins song. These dull songs tend to come out when either the game, the atmosphere or in most cases both is flat

The one that really pisses me off is the "Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh, you're :censored:, aaaaaaarggghh" every time the oppo keeper takes a goal kick. The ball's down the other end of the feckin' pitch and half way back again by the time it's finished. How some numpties can keep it going throughout an entire game baffles me.

I do agree that the "I want to go home song" is awful. But how many people who criticise what is sung actually try and get something going? If you really don't want to hear it you should try and drown it out with something like the Gary Harkins song. These dull songs tend to come out when either the game, the atmosphere or in most cases both is flat

The one to the tune of Simply The Best? That's a bad one. I think you suggested a better one about Harkins a while ago but it never caught on for some reason - I liked it anyway.

If anyone could be arsed to think of some words, there's a song to be sung about Wes to tune of The Animals Went In Two By Two - the one that Liverpool used to sing about Torres.

If we had players for longer than a season we'd probably have better songs rather than resorting to generic ones or repeating Oh When The Blues all game.

The one to the tune of Simply The Best? That's a bad one. I think you suggested a better one about Harkins a while ago but it never caught on for some reason - I liked it anyway.

If anyone could be arsed to think of some words, there's a song to be sung about Wes to tune of The Animals Went In Two By Two - the one that Liverpool used to sing about Torres.

If we had players for longer than a season we'd probably have better songs rather than resorting to generic ones or repeating Oh When The Blues all game.

This is exactly why player songs don't really work for us anymore

Me and a few others suggested a few new ones related the club and a few seem to have have caught on but most of them will struggle and it's hard to remember most of them when you've had a skinfull like a lot of us did yesterday

The one that really pisses me off is the "Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh, you're :censored:, aaaaaaarggghh" every time the oppo keeper takes a goal kick. The ball's down the other end of the feckin' pitch and half way back again by the time it's finished. How some numpties can keep it going throughout an entire game baffles me.

That's been going forever (or at least since I've been going - late 80's). Just daft but it's good for tradition.