Rumours and Transfers 2014

Dayton was disappointing, but how much was this down to recovering from his lung puncture?

With a good pre season under his belt he could be the player LJ hoped he would be.

I thought he was scared of getting injured again the way he :censored: out of tackles.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Defiantly a no, don't want him anywhere near the club. Prick!!

We signed Hughes but hope that we learned our lesson there!

Does any1 know about Poole from Hartlepool-the snippets i saw on a link on here showed he had a good finish on him but seemed he had been playing midfield and now released?

Edited by ChaddySmoker

League 1 transfers@ismithard 38s

Troubled striker Nile ranger is a target for Oldham athletic, Rochdale and Barnsley and a couple of other league 1 clubs which weren't named

Who's calling bull:censored:?

I'd sign anyone if it benefits the team and helps us win promotion. Hughes can be considered a relative success with the goals he bagged but these kind of players come with the obvious baggage.

Nile Ranger is one to avoid though, I've never got and still dont how people rave about him as a player, what has he actually done? and he doesn't seem to learn his lesson. We need to stay away. First class Dick Head that one!!!!!

Edited by palmer1

We signed Hughes but hope that we learned our lesson there!

Does any1 know about Poole from Hartlepool-the snippets i saw on a link on here showed he had a good finish on him but seemed he had been playing midfield and now released?

There was nothing wrong with Hughes he did a job a fox in the box and the last proven goal scorer we have had. Also other fans hated him and he fed off that millwall away for an example. However, off field there was trouble eg dogs but if he's banging goals you can't complain

Hughes did a terrible thing but unless I'm mistaken that was the only crime he's committed.

Ranger is more in the Marlon King bracket, multiple offences and not learning from one to the next.

He's got a conviction for assault too, but that stems from his time at Notts County.

There was nothing wrong with Hughes he did a job a fox in the box and the last proven goal scorer we have had. Also other fans hated him and he fed off that millwall away for an example. However, off field there was trouble eg dogs but if he's banging goals you can't complain

Your opinion maybe but mine differs!

Does any1 have anf info on Poole from Hartlepool or Will Hoskins?

We are signing a lose cannon (not Clarke) it will either go one of two ways with him

gary madine? Rumours that we tried signing him last season but he was on a curfew and Johnson wasn't keen, not sure if that's been lifted now

I thought we were not in the market for a striker?

Giving the youngsters the chance?

Savage, do you actually know who we are signing? Is it done?

Policy has changed due to change in Johnson's thinking and the likely hood of JCH leaving. The deals are done and they are oldham players but waiting on staff to come back off holidays before they are confirmed. Will be likely to be Monday Tuesday