Rumours and Transfers 2014

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have more leaks at the the club than a rusty drainpipe.

Hope you don't take this the wrong way Mr Beast, but how are you party to internal transfer deals?

I mean - anyone working at the club shouldn't really be letting info out like this to people who then post on message boards.

you have jut got to know the right people

I tell you what, after watching Soccer Aid, our problem right midfield slot could well be filled by Danny Jones from McFly.

Tidy player. Plus he could do a few songs at Half Time too, you know, for the kids n that...

Maybe we need Edgar Davids to fill the Chris Taylor role of having a good whinge?

I'd prefer Barnard from the strikers mentioned.

He'd score goals over a season or two as OUR player and seems to be the least mental of all the candidates.

diouf probably the best ive heard but wouldnt touch him with a bargepole and couldnt see it happening personally, Madine could be a good signing providing he's no longer on a curfew, not sure about Mcleod though and looks like Barnard is at southend

I tell you what, after watching Soccer Aid, our problem right midfield slot could well be filled by Danny Jones from McFly.

Tidy player. Plus he could do a few songs at Half Time too, you know, for the kids n that...

Looks better than the Danny Jones we had at left back. :wink:

Sky sports had us linked with Chris Lines, they now say he's set to sign a new deal at Port Vale.

Vale fan at work reckons his set pieces are decent, but other than that hes tripe and pretty much non existent.

Went past BP today about 8:45 saw someone going in offices after being met outside - black, stocky. Bit far away to get a decent look but could be today's signing or maybe not!

sylvan ebanks-blake :OASISscarf:

Edited by 4froale