Gary Harkins

Used to be a pal of mine a while ago, not seen him for a bit. Just wondering does anyone know what time the players arrive before the game?

Just before kick off, after a few pre match beers in the White Hart

After the visit to TEsco's.

When you say used to be a pal, you're not from USA are you..?

Sorry, couple of in jokes there.

As a southern based fan I've only seen him play three times, but he has comfortably won worst player on the pitch every time. Though I will take people's word that he's better than Messi in the games I haven't seen.

Football - an opinions game. He's worse than Phil Starbuck and Jim Gannon!!

As a southern based fan I've only seen him play three times, but he has comfortably won worst player on the pitch every time. Though I will take people's word that he's better than Messi in the games I haven't seen.

Football - an opinions game. He's worse than Phil Starbuck and Jim Gannon!!

I think you've mixed your Gannons up.

He's the greatest player I've ever seen!

In all seriousness he is quality, think in the last few games teams have had his number, which is why he hasn't been as effective.

Definitely worth retaining if St Mirren are willing to deal.

The thought of pre season training at an army boot camp might put him off signing though. :wink:

Edited by BP1960

Nope me either, could be just what he needs though. Imagine a leaner quicker Harkins, he would be unplayable.

We tried that any years ago with a Vic Halom, he was half the player that he had previously been until after Xmas when he piled

the pounds (stones) back on-he then became a legend!

All five occasions I've seen him I came to the same conclusion, I've seen him do a couple of pieces of skill (one setting up the 2nd at Bradford) ............ I just don't get the fuss!!

You can argue that he's always got two men on him and so that should give space to the others .... but is that good enough reason to sign a player ?

Edited by Markoasis