The atmosphere in recent games

Think the club need to take a lead on this, make a decision on which stand a singing/drumming section should be based on recent games and announce it as such

Think fans then need to to bite the bullet and go in the relevant stand if they want to contribute to that atmosphere

Defo think the atmosphere created has made a difference in the last few games like previous posters have mentioned, players and club staff have too. We are the 12th man, time to band together and make it so.

Defo think BP is buzzing at the moment with a new stand too, think next season will be a good one

Defo missing today's game...I am not amused as it will be a good crowd, good atmosphere and hopefully a good match.

Think the club need to take a lead on this, make a decision on which stand a singing/drumming section should be based on recent games and announce it as such

Think fans then need to to bite the bullet and go in the relevant stand if they want to contribute to that atmosphere

Defo think the atmosphere created has made a difference in the last few games like previous posters have mentioned, players and club staff have too. We are the 12th man, time to band together and make it so.

Defo think BP is buzzing at the moment with a new stand too, think next season will be a good one

Defo missing today's game...I am not amused as it will be a good crowd, good atmosphere and hopefully a good match.

So true Underdog, the atmosphere has definitely changed the place, I am more optomistic for next season than I have been for a long time. We need to keep the feelgood factor going.

as one of the singers I can tell you we now plan before games where we sit (stand ) at games.

alot of effort is being made to keep this going and I can tell you it's harder than you think.

it won't matter how many home fans there are but it matters how many of us singers there are.

the answer is simple. join in.

Keep it going!

People are joining in and getting behind the team sometimes though it just requires a good group of like minded people to take the lead and start it.

• 3 weeks later...

just to say.

the singing section is now called

OA95 athletico's

we are having a banner made plus other flags and scarfs with the logo on.

our aim for next season is win/lose or draw at home we don't want to hear the away fans and we want to get behind our team as much as possible.

just to say.

OA95 athletico's

our aim for next season is win/lose or draw at home we don't want to hear the away fans and we want to get behind our team as much as possible.

Nice one. Don't put that erroneous apostrophe in Athleticos on the banner though.

just to say.

OA95 athletico's

can i ask the reasoning behind the name?

no apostrophe

others came up with the name.

no left wing or right wing banners.

no flares or any stupid things that can set the stewards off.

just a group of fans trying to make BP a better day out for us fans

Sounds good mate.