The not retained list

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Injury Plagued" Will Hoskins.

That article really does him justice haha.

Guaranteed 20 goal a season striker-any player (Walcott etc) could get a badly injured knee that needs operating upon! If he is available and cheap?

I see Spencer has re-signed for Notts County!

Keogh championship bound! What about Tommy Rowe from Peterbro? A Manchester lad!

Logan is a very decent full-back at this level, hence why Brentford were able to supposedly out-bid us, and others, for his services a few years ago. Interesting to see where he ends up but he may easily be on Johnson's radar.

Tommy Rowe would be a belting signing.

He looked awkwards and ungainly when he played against us for Gannons' Stockport side; and he had one of the strangest corner taking techniques i've ever seen. I couldn't see the hype around him.

But he's just got better & better. He was head & shoulders the best player on the pitch in the play off final vs Hudds where he scored. And this season; he's been Posh's captain and one of their better and most consistent players.

He wants a move back to the North West. Could we tempt him? Could we afford him?

If we could to both of those; i think that'd be one kf the better signings of recent history...*

.* we've no chance of getting him though!!

Tommy Rowe would be a belting signing.

He looked awkwards and ungainly when he played against us for Gannons' Stockport side; and he had one of the strangest corner taking techniques i've ever seen. I couldn't see the hype around him.

But he's just got better & better. He was head & shoulders the best player on the pitch in the play off final vs Hudds where he scored. And this season; he's been Posh's captain and one of their better and most consistent players.

He wants a move back to the North West. Could we tempt him? Could we afford him?

If we could to both of those; i think that'd be one kf the better signings of recent history...*

.* we've no chance of getting him though!!

Would be great but was linked with Leeds in January (though not moving there now) and was on upwards of £6/7k a couple of seasons ago.