The not retained list

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's started already, we can add to the list and speculate galore;

http://www.football-league.co.uk/league1/news/20140502/port-vale-bid-farewell-to-trio_2293324_3800441

Chris Shuker,now there was a despicable little :censored: if ever there was one.Can't forget his lording it in front of the Chaddy after his Barnsley team had scored.Can't remember though if it was him who scored or a teammate.

Chris Shuker,now there was a despicable little :censored: if ever there was one.Can't forget his lording it in front of the Chaddy after his Barnsley team had scored.Can't remember though if it was him who scored or a teammate.

Remember him trying to pick a fight with Gregan at Prenton Park. Gregan just laughed at him and ruffled his hair like he was a mischievous 8 year old.

You know who i would like ?

Lanzoni.

He has done very little but sit on the bench at Yeovil but here he was athletic (mobile and strong), got up and down the wing, popped up in the opposition box, played full and centre back and generally looked like he was committed to doing well.

I know we tried to keep him and can only assume it was a mix of better money and a Championship club that shifted him to Yeovil. Well, one of those factors has now disappeared and it seems that Johnson Sr doesn't rate him after all.

Unlikely to happen but it's the time of year to get fanciful signings aired.

It might be beyond our capabilities but if Harkins does go, maybe we should try and bring in Chuks Aneke who's recently been on loan at Crewe. His contract is up in the summer

I'd imagine if Chuks is still under contract at the Gooners next season they might be looking to loan him out to a top end League One side or even Championship team,what with him having a good season this year.

Missed the point about him being out of contract..oops.

Edited by ceskylatic

You know who i would like ?

Lanzoni.

He has done very little but sit on the bench at Yeovil but here he was athletic (mobile and strong), got up and down the wing, popped up in the opposition box, played full and centre back and generally looked like he was committed to doing well.

I know we tried to keep him and can only assume it was a mix of better money and a Championship club that shifted him to Yeovil. Well, one of those factors has now disappeared and it seems that Johnson Sr doesn't rate him after all.

Unlikely to happen but it's the time of year to get fanciful signings aired.

I always like him too, but thought his girlfriend wanted to move away from the area? 18 month contract at Yeovil too!

Peter clarke No chance ... I know him and he feels he has a couple more years in championship . Return to Blackpool maybe , donny were interested but they've gone down. he has been offered a deal to go to Florida but he will turn it down . Maybe latics in a couple of years . Certainly not now but would love it if it did happen . Can't afford him anyway .

Edited by Pure Elvis 1977