JC-H: Rep of Ireland u 21s 0 England u 21s 1

If he gets 15 goals next season, gets signed by a decent second division side and has a good season he could have a chance of the next Euros. Not saying I see him ever maki g the full team but with 100 games beneath his belt I don't see the U21s as wildly out of reach or not worth aiming for. I'm glad he's backing himself

If he gets 15 goals next season, gets signed by a decent second division side and has a good season he could have a chance of the next Euros. Not saying I see him ever maki g the full team but with 100 games beneath his belt I don't see the U21s as wildly out of reach or not worth aiming for. I'm glad he's backing himself

Lees, you're on a roll of spot-on posts today. What's going on?

Edited by Crusoe

Hope you are on the wind up with this one LL, usually have you marked down as one of the more sane members...

Hope you are on the wind up with this one LL, usually have you marked down as one of the more sane members...

I'm not convinced that he's going to be prolific but if something clicks in his head you never know. I think he's got more room for improvement than many just because there are things he obviously doesn't fully get at the moment

It's testament to his belief in his own ability. He obviously considers himself an Englishman and hasn't jumped at the first sniff of a chance to play international football. Fair play, he should be commended whether he gets a chance or not. Either way, his confidence should bode well for us.

I was moaning that he hasn't developed as much as I'd have liked to see as we negotiated where to park near Valley Parade.

Now you see if that was me I'd be mentioning it every game since because I'm a strangely overly superstitious bloke Have you mentioned it since?