Why 1pm?

to answer your question and not go off on a tangent as every thread on here seems to do at some stage.............

some top national football team are playing in their home stadium and everyone is dying to be back home in time to watch it at 5pm (i wouldn't watch them even if you paid me!)

So when are England playing?

I wish I was too cool to watch England

Football hipsters

I don't think it's a question of being 'too cool' to not watch them - well it isn't for me anyway.

It's a question of me not having any connection, feelings or motivation to do so.

Once i'm back from watcing our game, i'll find something, anything, to do or watch instead of England.

I'll probably end up watching Strictly Come Dancing with the wife. I'll get more enjoyment out of that too.

Anyone still fervently supports the National Side; fair play & good luck to you. I lost the interest ages ago. It's each to their own; it's not about being cool or not...

Edit: would help if I spelt Strictly properly really...

Edited by slystallone

I wish I was too cool to watch England

Football hipsters

In reality those of us who still got the love for our young upcoming national team are double cool bastards. We are so cool we can actually admit it and cant wait to sneer when everybody jumps on the euro 2016 party.

I don't think it's a question of being 'too cool' to not watch them - well it isn't for me anyway.

It's a question of me not having any connection, feelings or motivation to do so.

Once i'm back from watcing our game, i'll find something, anything, to do or watch instead of England.

I'll probably end up watching Strickly Come Dancing with the wife. I'll get more enjoyment out of that too.

Anyone still fervently supports the National Side; fair play & good luck to you. I lost the interest ages ago. It's each to their own; it's not about being cool or not...

I'm not a massive fan of the England team anymore, it has the air of a team who would rather be playing for their clubs and has for some time.

However, if it stops the frankly God-awful show the X-factor being on, and offers a proper alternative to the equally God-awful "Strictly" then I'll even put up with Adrian Chiles and Andy Townsend.