MK Dons 7 Oldham 0

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen the goals on the FLS and bugger me..

Where are the leaders and all the character gone? I thought we had a dressing room full of them with Elokobi, Wilson(s), Lockwood, Forte etc.

Time to stand up and be counted, not fanny around feeling sorry for yourselves.

Is James Wilson looking for a move next month his application and attitude have been piss poor since he was subbed at Rochdale, moping about and generally behaving like a spoilt brat is something Bristol fans associate with him, he had the captains armband on today if that how he responds he needs to have a long hard look at himself.

I'd be happy to see the back of him. Decent on his day but his attitude has always annoyed me. Even on his LP interviews you get the impression he feels like he's doing us a favour playing for us.

He is. Edited by Ryan

He is.

Is he :censored:.

People say no one is bigger than the club - and I disagree as there are clearly players who would be far too good to be here - but James Wilson??

The lad made only 70 appearances for Bristol City in SIX YEARS. Who is he?! If he thinks he should be at a bigger club, then get him on the transfer list and get shut.

I have a slightly worrying thought harking back to the 6-0 Southamton drubbing a couple of seasoned ago. Before then we'd seen some good football and had a few positive results. Post spanking, a fear factor set in leading the tactics changing to über cautious, and the performances being drab in the extreme. I wonder if Johnson has the cajones to keep playing the positive way?

I have a slightly worrying thought harking back to the 6-0 Southamton drubbing a couple of seasoned ago. Before then we'd seen some good football and had a few positive results. Post spanking, a fear factor set in leading the tactics changing to über cautious, and the performances being drab in the extreme. I wonder if Johnson has the cajones to keep playing the positive way?

I was concerned by the symmetry of this until I realised most, if not all (I can't be arsed to repeat the trauma of rewatching the highlights), of the 7 goals came from us being sat deep. Logic would therefore tell the manager to play higher up the pitch, which may fix our very poor away record against the top 8 or 10. I'm not sure rationality in reality works that way when you've just conceded 7 though. Veering to the side of caution is the most likely and natural reaction despite the fact it was most probably our downfall.

49 minutes into the FLS on iPlayer. Find your own link if you can be arsed!

Ha!

People, we really are doomed: even O4U can't be fecked to post up the link!!!

Come on, it was only 7!

I mean, it could have been worse; it could have 8; and Karl Robinson could have brought himself on and scored it...

Is James Wilson looking for a move next month his application and attitude have been piss poor since he was subbed at Rochdale, moping about and generally behaving like a spoilt brat is something Bristol fans associate with him, he had the captains armband on today if that how he responds he needs to have a long hard look at himself.

I think cashing-in in January might be an idea...