MK Dons 7 Oldham 0

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something has happened behind the scenes, and the players have taken it upon themselves "not to do it". The Boxing day game promises to be INTERESTING. We will either put this behind us OR it will turn VERY ugly, Maybe by the Crewe game we will know what the problem is.

Very few defeats , into the playoffs ....... followed by 0-12 in 3 games , out of 2 cups in recent games.

Lower league players really are something else !

The goalkeeping change looks like a disaster for starters.

The home game with Crewe and the players performance will tell a lot I would think , as they have let the manager and fans down big time in the last 2 matches.

Oh; are we heading for a relegation fight?

I havent had that memo...

Clearly you weren't there :)

In answer to your questions and based on the last 3 games......yes, LJ has lost the dressing room and yes, we are absolutely capable of being dragged into a relation fight.

The players today were an absolute disgrace to a man and from the first whistle. They would have little to argue if they were all sacked for gross misconduct.

I will not waste my money on Boxing Day after they insulted us today with that shower of :censored:e.

Clearly you weren't there :)

In answer to your questions and based on the last 3 games......yes, LJ has lost the dressing room and yes, we are absolutely capable of being dragged into a relation fight.

The players today were an absolute disgrace to a man and from the first whistle. They would have little to argue if they were all sacked for gross misconduct.

I will not waste my money on Boxing Day after they insulted us today with that shower of :censored:e.

Given LJ has led us to the playoffs prior to those 3 games, in what way would he have lost the dressing room?

Nailed all the players' Mrs?

If there is deep-rooted problems or infighting, then there's only one real positive that I can take from it: January is just around the corner and many players still have enough value to attract suitors.

A very promising young manager also heeds to realise it's easier to move on one bloke than half a squad.

Always some strange results on Boxing day I'm hoping for snow and another 13-0 win.

11-0 v southport Boxing Day 1962

A repeat of that would be good and probably pull our goal difference back

They're taking me back to the bottom block in 5 minutes

Edited by stevesidg

Obviously Rachubka has to return on Boxing Day. Kenny is only interested in putting himself in the shop window (well he's done that and will be lucky to get a contract with a L2 side). It's not all his fault though, clearly something's happened.

The narrow defeats and uncharacteristic displays against Preston and Doncaster will have blunted any teams confidence both collectively, individually and against each other. Rochdale was a good win but not 3 0 drubbing.

The 4 0 against Yeovil I put down to LJ trying too hard to outwit his Dad when all he needed was to play the same 9 with two replacements - 7 out of their usual position was daft. Losing 7 0 today demands a return to the basics that got us to sixth - the return of Rachubka and the departure of Johnson. The suggestion that we could do much better than sixth was a mistake. The attempts to improve the team whilst understandable have back fired.

If we lose on Boxing Day mid table. If we win I will still have hope.

I am away atm and thank christ I didn't change my plans for MK. Could somebody tell me did we have any bookings today as I have limited Internet I would expect to see a few sendings off and players fighting if we were 7 down? Also 6 different goalscorers in a league one game wtf.

Kenny and B Wilson booked.

MK 54% possession

MK 26 shots 14 on target

MK 9 corners

Latics 5 shots 2 on target

Latics corners 0.

Edited by BP1960