Team Vs Rochdale And Prediction

Tough one expected. They will have the forward trio of Vincenti, Done and Henderson against us, 36 goals between them in all comps according to BBC Sport. They will be a totally different side tomorrow night compared to the Saturday game in November.

Forte expected to be out, leaving us light up front, so I would say a pacey midfield to drive forward and feed poleon would be ideal

Rachukba

Kusunga, J.Wilson, Elokobi, B.Wilson

Kelly, Jones

Winchester, Philliskirk, Dayton

Poleon

Coleman, Dieng, Lockwood, Brown, Morgan-Smith, Mellor, Jacobs

LJ needs to give Dayton a shot in my eyes, he needs to prove what he is worth and he is in a position to do so with all loanees now back at their parent clubs and Forte out for what is rumoured as 2 weeks with a groin injury

Draw expected for me, but the whole team ideally need to deal with that deadly trio up front!

Good game expected

OH WHEN THE BLUES!

I understand that we need to be wary of Rochdale's threats, but I think it sends out the wrong message to the squad to tinker with the team after a good result and performance. Brown and AMS earned another start with steady performances by the sounds of it and, while Kusunga and Dayton have ability, they can be mistake-prone and inconsistent respectively.

Same XI for me.

Latics 0 - 4 Dale (Done, Henderson, Camps & Andrew)

Our team could be anybody inter-changable side as Nottingham Forest found out unlike some in this league

Is that Callum Camps, a ginger haired lad you're on about?

Played against him a couple of times. Always was a class above the rest. Has he been getting in the side recently?

I understand that we need to be wary of Rochdale's threats, but I think it sends out the wrong message to the squad to tinker with the team after a good result and performance. Brown and AMS earned another start with steady performances by the sounds of it and, while Kusunga and Dayton have ability, they can be mistake-prone and inconsistent respectively.

Same XI for me.

I agree we should certainly start with the same 11 - not only wrong message s but very deflating for AMS and Conor if they are passed over ,in the formers case it is bound to take a bit of time for him to find his feet and he has done pretty well in his brief cameo apearances.

I think it will be areal test for Latics as we have not played many highly placed sides at home and have struggled to break down some very ordinary sides- Crawley, Gills, Crewe . Set against that Dale have an awesome away record with 7 wins an d an average of 2 plus goals per game away.

A draw would not surprise me but if we can put away our chances and defend well, we could makea rea;l satement of intent

we won on Saturday which was a good result and good performance however you will not score greta goals like that every week.

If the front 2 were to be changed maybe it sends the message that they didnt have a shot, they didnt test the keeper, they didnt get in the right positions etc ets

Im not having a go at them really its just the wrong message business , If a footballer doesnt like having his feelings hurt then go somewhere else.

They worked hard and didnt have bad games up top but we need more. If the game against Dale is on, they will play not because of Saturday but because there is nobody else. They need to show more.

Same for Connor Brown, steady enough always wanted to go back as he is right footed, he stands on the ball and trips far more often than any pro footballer should but he was OK. He wouldnt have been playing if we had other options that didnt disrupt the whole defence. Im not considering Mellor who I dont think made the bench did he?

Edited by palmer1

Is that Callum Camps, a ginger haired lad you're on about?

Played against him a couple of times. Always was a class above the rest. Has he been getting in the side recently?

Yup indeed he is been brilliant against Bradford City & Would of scored on Crawley Town if hadn't been fouled in the box, i agree he's certainly a class above the rest

We've gave him Roy Hodgson's England Chant