League 1 Activity

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? That's ALL you remember?

https://youtu.be/XiEMPNCOlYY

Any excuse :grin:

I Still swear 'Norm' got a touch on it. SSN showed it from a different angle that night and although I was suitably refreshed I am sure he finger tipped it...

Great Day on the Beardy Bus, not least the pub on the way home dishing out about ten carveries on one ticket that was continually sold on for two quid at a time as the donut on the counter failed to collect the ticket over and over again...

• 2 weeks later...

He seemed to be really struggling at Kilmarnock, so hopefully that continues.

If ever someone was living on past glory (singular). He's been relegation for in his alst 3 jobs, for past 5 years

.............................................................................................WPG......PPG....Season pts
Kilmarnock....15-Feb-16....Present......44 .....10 14 20 22.7% 1.00 46
Blackpool......30-Oct-14.....02-Jun-15...33.......3 11 19 9.1% 0.61 28
Birmingham...26-Jun-12.....20-Oct-14..116....33 35 48 28.4% 1.16 53
Huddersfield..11-Dec-08....15-Feb-12...178..87 51 40 48.9% 1.75 81

Yes, he was alright at Huddersfield... but how good was his squad and no matter the manager, their infrastructure and management team from the top down was always going places. He's a :censored:e manager in my opinion, Bury are down.

Yes, he was alright at Huddersfield... but how good was his squad and no matter the manager, their infrastructure and management team from the top down was always going places. He's a :censored:e manager in my opinion, Bury are down.

They were right up there amongst top spenders in the League weren'tthey? Massively outspent us didn't they?

They were right up there amongst top spenders in the League weren'tthey? Massively outspent us didn't they?

Yep, and they struggled for a few years to break into the championship when it was inevitable they'd end up getting there. Like I said he was alright, nout special and then since Huddersfield he's been awful.

Archived