League 1 Activity

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh joy...... whatever happened to Micah Richards ;-)

Are League One Rochdale about to come into some serious money?

According to ESPN, Rochdale could make as much as £4m from West Ham United's move for Brentford's Scott Hogan after insisting on a 30 per cent sell-on clause following the striker's move to Griffin Park in 2014.

West Ham are confident that a deal can be struck for Hogan without the need to pay Brentford's £15m asking price.

Rochdale received £750,000 when they sold Hogan to Brentford in July 2014

Apparently keith hill is due a cut of that cash too....some sort of deal that was negotiated when Hogan went..according to my dale supporting neighbour

Apparently keith hill is due a cut of that cash too....some sort of deal that was negotiated when Hogan went..according to my dale supporting neighbour

Wouldn't surprise me and can't knock him for it. He played a huge role in his development.

I think Holloway did something similar when he was at Blackpool...

Doesn't Hill have a clause whereby any youth product that gets sold on, he takes a percentage? He's on a very cushty number at Dale and hence why he's not taken any offers because he's had a few.

Archived