Where's The Reatined List

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As DK has only just arrived, I would have been very surprised if he had made snap decisions on who's staying and who's going. He'll need to gather as much info as he can from DH and then sit down to discuss/plan the next stage. Give him a chance. We don't have a divine right to receive instant information on all that goes on. Be patient; we'll find out sooner or later.

As DK has only just arrived, I would have been very surprised if he had made snap decisions on who's staying and who's going. He'll need to gather as much info as he can from DH and then sit down to discuss/plan the next stage. Give him a chance. We don't have a divine right to receive instant informa

tion on all that goes on. Be patient; we'll find out sooner or later.

off topic for a second, and apologies if it's been mentioned. but i missed the second episode of Pointless. How did you do? Unlucky in the first one.

off topic for a second, and apologies if it's been mentioned. but i missed the second episode of Pointless. How did you do? Unlucky in the first one.

him and Mac lost 2 nil in the head to head.....tbh they failed to turn up for it :coffee1:

Pretty Happy with it.....hopefully he can come up with a better training regime for Forte.

Hope they have offered reduced terms or PAYP to Big George & Lockwood......only concern is he is still thinking about Mellor!

Reading between the lines he has either got a bigger budget to play with to add to the squad or someone is on their way.......Initial thoughts are the latter!

Pretty Happy with it.....hopefully he can come up with a better training regime for Forte.

Hope they have offered reduced terms or PAYP to Big George & Lockwood......only concern is he is still thinking about Mellor!

Reading between the lines he has either got a bigger budget to play with to add to the squad or someone is on their way.......Initial thoughts are the latter!

I'd say so.......which means George is gone. Saying that Conor Brown deserves his contract offer so would be interested to know if he came on biggish wages in the first place?