Players linked with us

Where would Norwood fit in the pecking order with Erwin and Mckay?

Think he's been played on the wing at Tranmere in the past. As a contracted player I'd like to see him above the others, but McKay's goal record may mean he tops the pecking order.

Paying a fee for a player when we're not desperate; I'll believe it when I see it.

Think he's been played on the wing at Tranmere in the past. As a contracted player I'd like to see him above the others, but McKay's goal record may mean he tops the pecking order.

Paying a fee for a player when we're not desperate; I'll believe it when I see it.

Looking at team yesterday I'd say we need all the forward options we can get.

Looking at team yesterday I'd say we need all the forward options we can get.

Wasn't there, but it's hard to say really. Given we're not able to buy proven scorers at this level, every players is a gamble somewhat.

Although I'm sure you know it's futile judging off the first game of pre-season, Cassidy, Norwood, McKay and Erwin should be enough to go in with, and we have to hope one catches fire.

Wasn't there, but it's hard to say really. Given we're not able to buy proven scorers at this level, every players is a gamble somewhat.

Although I'm sure you know it's futile judging off the first game of pre-season, Cassidy, Norwood, McKay and Erwin should be enough to go in with, and we have to hope one catches fire.

I don't do friendlies but in my view Cassidy is a write off, forget about him.

A lot of work to be done yet in most areas, especially down the middle.

From a Trannie Board : Whilst at Vauxhall yesterday and being impressed with the strong squad we put out, it dawned on me that one of the few senior pros who didn't play was Norwood who didn't feature at Heswall either.

Low and behold I hear this morning of strong rumours that Oldham want him and he's told GB he wants to play in L1.

Maybe total rubbish but time will tell.

And Norwood tweeted his confusion at being linked with us

Maybe different players coming in to who we thought.

Doesn't say he's not coming here though.

He probably just doesn't want it plastered on Twitter if he's only in the early stages of negotiations.

And Norwood tweeted his confusion at being linked with us

Maybe different players coming in to who we thought.

Not necessarily. He didn't seem happy that a guy on Twitter had said Norwood told him he was signing for us. He didn't deny he was.