Players linked with us

Don't know if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but Liandro Martis has been offered a contract according to the Rarely Wrong.

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-features/10/oldham-athletic-news/98999/martis-offered-deal-after-impressive-latics-bow

Ah yes, the guy who's so very, very tiny that he's apparently been offered a trial by tiny Leicester. I hope he does the sensible thing and signs for us.

Ah yes, the guy who's so very, very tiny that he's apparently been offered a trial by tiny Leicester. I hope he does the sensible thing and signs for us.

I feel he will do what his agent tells him.

Two new Belgian players train with @OfficialOAFC today http://ow.ly/JOwq302zwyM

0 retweets0 likes
Retweet
More

Also; A deal is still on the table for Liandro Martis, but he is thought to now be training with Manchester Uniteds under-21s.

Edited by BP1960

Young midfielder made his debut for FC United against Hereford on Saturday getting rave reviews called Kieran Glynn, attended Hopwood Hall and must of been on the radar for Oldham you'd think, might be worth a look BP?

Thanks YD.

Is apathy creeping in I wonder?, no comments on the Belgium trialists in over an hour, I thought the news would have raised a bit of excitement.

I am confident it won't be Hazard,Kompany,Benteke,Lukaku or that fuzzy haired prick.

Therefore, no need to comment until said trialists either move on to a better club or ship out totally :OASISscarf:

To be fair nothing about Belgium would raise excitement :coffee1:

Maybe, but it's got a lot of interesting things to offer. Great beer and food. Some really nice cities (Bruges, Ghent, Antwerp) and some haunting battlefields. I like Belgium. We even declared war on Germany in 1914 to back up one of our oldest allies. Maigret and Audrey Hepburn.

What's not to like?