Players linked with us

Young midfielder made his debut for FC United against Hereford on Saturday getting rave reviews called Kieran Glynn, attended Hopwood Hall and must of been on the radar for Oldham you'd think, might be worth a look BP?

Used to play for Boundary Park until he went to Hopwood hall college and they have a feeder team to FC United, never any good when I used to see him but he must have matured and got much better. As far as I know he's never played for an academy side past a trial

Never heard of him myself but comparisons are being made with Ollie Banks when he first turned out for them, they play Dale at home Saturday it would be interesting to see how he shows up against a fair League 1 midfield if he is given a run out.

Be nice to see us go in for a loan move for Stevie Humphreys, virtually played every pre season friendly for Fulham first team at 18 years old and an Oldham born and bred lad played for many clubs in the area - he's very very highly rated down there though so they might possibly keep hold of him themselves to develop him like we probably couldn't.

Never heard of him myself but comparisons are being made with Ollie Banks when he first turned out for them, they play Dale at home Saturday it would be interesting to see how he shows up against a fair League 1 midfield if he is given a run out.

Ye I saw Kieran retweet a comment from an FC fan saying exactly that, must be nice to hear when you make your first team debut - sure he'll be looking for some minutes against Rochdale.

Be nice to see us go in for a loan move for Stevie Humphreys, virtually played every pre season friendly for Fulham first team at 18 years old and an Oldham born and bred lad played for many clubs in the area - he's very very highly rated down there though so they might possibly keep hold of him themselves to develop him like we probably couldn't.

I've heard we are enquiring about it

Would much rather see us play our own youth players instead of youth players from Fulham, Boro and Leeds...

No but clubs do tend to loan out younger players to develop rather than vastly experienced 29 year olds they signed 6 months ago.

I would have thought this would become the case even moreso with the new rules....

Normally, yes. This is Leeds we're talking about though.

Some clubs do use the loan system differently to us. Sometimes they pay a fee for a half decent player like we did with Gregan.

Edited by jorvik_latic

for players who could leave, Robinson indicated that training session and friendly matches had helped make his mind up on certain individuals' prospects.

"There is the possibility we may look for a few players to move on," he added.

"I have had a look look now at players I didn't know before I came.

"I will make a few decisions on that."

Cant be many as didnt have many..... Cassidy? Brown? ???

Got to be Brown and Cassidy - possibly Wilson aswell? Unless he isn't impressed with some of the youngsters.