Players linked with us

Aaron Hughes - any more news on him?

Reading the Melbourne Heart (city) forum and they were unimpressed with him last season - injury prone and only played 6 games for them. Many seemed to think he was using them as a training camp to get fit for Euro. Not sure we should be chasing him.

Aaron Hughes and his experience is a luxury unless we can get at least 20 games from him this coming season. If he's getting paid as a coach to mentor the kids then superb but with our limited budget we need two-three central defenders who can play 30+ games and be able to play at FB or DM too.

This Burgess sounds good if rumours are true

Aaron Hughes and his experience is a luxury unless we can get at least 20 games from him this coming season. If he's getting paid as a coach to mentor the kids then superb but with our limited budget we need two-three central defenders who can play 30+ games and be able to play at FB or DM too.

This Burgess sounds good if rumours are true

He's clearly hesitating. Wants to play for Robbo, but unsure about the club? Unsure if he should even carry on playing. At this point, i'd prefer Tony G. We need 2-3 leaders, and Tony, for all his faults, has given us 100%.

He's not linked with us as far as I know know, but Andrew Davies is to leave Ross County early, after his wife failed to settle in the Highlands. After spending 5 years at Bradford, I wonder if we might be a decent fit for him?

A dominant centre half - tick

Played in Scotland - tick

A leader (Ross county captain) - tick

League 1 experience - tick

Possibly someone who we/Robbo would be interested in?

He's not linked with us as far as I know know, but Andrew Davies is to leave Ross County early, after his wife failed to settle in the Highlands. After spending 5 years at Bradford, I wonder if we might be a decent fit for him?

A dominant centre half - tick

Played in Scotland - tick

A leader (Ross county captain) - tick

League 1 experience - tick

Possibly someone who we/Robbo would be interested in?

Please can this this be moved to the not linked, not heard of, or not wanted thread pleawe?

Rumours we are in for James Norwood, prolific goalscorer at Tranmere.

"did well for us last season, top scorer incl a few pens, think he could do ok a couple of divs higher, he's contracted til end of this coming season tho so I can see a fee involved"

Got that back when I asked a plastic scouser I know about Norwood

Edited by OAFCM35

read on one of the forums he played the last few games of the season with a fractured kneecap - hard as nails if he did and I was not falling for some piss take.

he seems a late bloomer that knows how to score - worth a trial at least.